Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco ISHCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ISHCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ISHCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ISHCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ISHCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ISHCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ISHCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ISHCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ISHCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ISHCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ISHCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ISHCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Short Duration Hi Yld Muni Fd; Cl C Shs (ISHCX).
- What are ISHCX holdings?
- What is ISHCX performance? What are ISHCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ISHCX have historically?
- What is ISHCX dividend yield?
- What is ISHCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ISHCX expense ratio?
- Does ISHCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ISHCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ISHCX beta? How would you assess ISHCX risk?
- What is ISHCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ISHCX Finny Score? ISHCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ISHCX? What are ISHCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ISHCX? What are ISHCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Short Duration Hi Yld Muni Fd; Cl C Shs (ISHCX).
The Fund seeks federal tax-exempt current income and taxable capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in municipal securities that include debt obligations of states, territories of the United States and the District of Columbia, the interest on which is exempt from federal income tax.
2. What are ISHCX top holdings?
ISHCX has 0 stock holdings and 845 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.79% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|PORT AUTH N Y & N J SPL OBLIG REV 6.5%||N/A||3.22%|
|DISTRICT COLUMBIA TOB SETTLEMENT FING CORP 6.75%||N/A||2.00%|
|DISTRICT COLUMBIA TOB SETTLEMENT FING CORP 6.5%||N/A||1.83%|
|10 Year Treasury Note Future Dec 20||ZNZ0||1.66%|
|GOLDEN ST TOB SECURITIZATION CORP CALIF TOB SETTLEMENT REV 5.3%||N/A||1.64%|
|ILLINOIS DEV FIN AUTH ENVIRONMENTAL FACS REV 8%||N/A||0.94%|
|NORTHERN CALIF ENERGY AUTH COMMODITY SUPPLY REV 4%||N/A||0.88%|
|PUERTO RICO COMWLTH 5.12%||N/A||0.88%|
|TEXAS MUN GAS ACQUISITION & SUPPLY CORP I GAS SUPPLY REV 6.25%||N/A||0.88%|
|CALIFORNIA MUN FIN AUTH SPL FAC REV 4%||N/A||0.86%|
3. What is ISHCX performance? What are ISHCX historical returns?
ISHCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.71%;
- 3-month return is 2.38%;
- 1-year return is 2.38%;
- 3-year return is 3.27%;
- 5-year return is 2.79%.
4. How many up and down years did ISHCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ISHCX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is ISHCX dividend yield?
ISHCX yield is 2.56%.
6. What is ISHCX minimum initial investment amount?
ISHCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ISHCX expense ratio?
ISHCX expense ratio is 1.54%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ISHCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ISHCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ISHCX front-end sales load is 0. ISHCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ISHCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0%.
10. What is ISHCX beta? How would you assess ISHCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.32;
- 5-year beta is 1.14.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ISHCX? What are ISHCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ISHCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ISHCX? What are ISHCX negatives?
The following are ISHCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ISHCX net assets are $93.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ISHCX 3-year return is 3.27%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond High Yield TR), 7.72%.
- ISHCX 5-year return is 2.79%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond High Yield TR), 6.04%.
- ISHCX expense ratio is 1.54%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.