7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco ITYAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ITYAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ITYAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ITYAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ITYAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ITYAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ITYAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ITYAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ITYAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ITYAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ITYAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ITYAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Technology Fund; Class A Shares (ITYAX).
- What are ITYAX holdings?
- What is ITYAX performance? What are ITYAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ITYAX have historically?
- What is ITYAX dividend yield?
- What is ITYAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ITYAX expense ratio?
- Does ITYAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ITYAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ITYAX beta? How would you assess ITYAX risk?
- What is ITYAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ITYAX Finny Score? ITYAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ITYAX? What are ITYAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ITYAX? What are ITYAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Technology Fund; Class A Shares (ITYAX).
2. What are ITYAX top holdings?
ITYAX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 53.06% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||7.42%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||5.01%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||4.70%|
|Applied Materials Inc||AMAT||3.42%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||3.00%|
3. What is ITYAX performance? What are ITYAX historical returns?
ITYAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.77%;
- 3-month return is 2.47%;
- 1-year return is 37.91%;
- 3-year return is 19.47%;
- 5-year return is 18.00%;
- 10-year return is 14.73%.
4. How many up and down years did ITYAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ITYAX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is ITYAX dividend yield?
ITYAX yield is 0%.
6. What is ITYAX minimum initial investment amount?
ITYAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ITYAX expense ratio?
ITYAX expense ratio is 1.19%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ITYAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ITYAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ITYAX front-end sales load is 5.5. ITYAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ITYAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.13%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.68%.
10. What is ITYAX beta? How would you assess ITYAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.11;
- 5-year beta is 1.15;
- 10-year beta is 1.07.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ITYAX? What are ITYAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ITYAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ITYAX? What are ITYAX negatives?
The following are ITYAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ITYAX net assets are $827.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ITYAX expense ratio is 1.19%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.