Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Invesco IZIAX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for IZIAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IZIAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IZIAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IZIAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IZIAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IZIAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IZIAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IZIAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IZIAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IZIAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IZIAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Itl Companies Fd; Class A Shares (IZIAX).
- What are IZIAX holdings?
- What is IZIAX performance? What are IZIAX historical returns?
- What is IZIAX dividend yield?
- What is IZIAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does IZIAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IZIAX Finny Score? IZIAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IZIAX? What are IZIAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IZIAX? What are IZIAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Itl Companies Fd; Class A Shares (IZIAX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests primarily in equity securities and depositary receipts of foreign issuers of all capitalization sizes. Under normal circumstances, the Fund will provide exposure to investments that are economically tied to at least three different countries outside of the U.S.
2. What are IZIAX top holdings?
IZIAX has 43 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 47.06% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||7.29%|
|Prosus NV Ordinary Shares - Class N||PRX||6.23%|
|Corporate Travel Management Ltd||CTD.AX||5.84%|
|Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai||000651||4.66%|
|Eurofins Scientific SE||ERF.PA||3.96%|
|Amadeus IT Group SA A||AMS.BC||3.88%|
|Focus Media Information Technology Co Ltd||002027||3.63%|
|Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd||600519||3.58%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Participating Preferred||005935.KS||3.57%|
3. What is IZIAX performance? What are IZIAX historical returns?
IZIAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -9.82%;
- 3-month return is -11.72%;
- 1-year return is -11.72%;
- 3-year return is 9.35%;
- 5-year return is 7.96%.
4. What is IZIAX dividend yield?
IZIAX yield is 0%.
5. What is IZIAX minimum initial investment amount?
IZIAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does IZIAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IZIAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. IZIAX front-end sales load is 5.5. IZIAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
8. What are the pros of investing in IZIAX? What are IZIAX buy reasons?
The following are IZIAX strengths from our perspective:
- IZIAX 3-year return is 9.35%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 9.34%.
9. What are the cons of investing in IZIAX? What are IZIAX negatives?
The following are IZIAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- IZIAX net assets are $14.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- IZIAX 5-year return is 7.96%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 9.03%.
- IZIAX expense ratio is 1.12%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.