Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco IZICX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for IZICX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IZICX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IZICX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IZICX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IZICX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IZICX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IZICX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IZICX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IZICX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IZICX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IZICX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Itl Companies Fd; Class C Shares (IZICX).
- What are IZICX holdings?
- What is IZICX performance? What are IZICX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IZICX have historically?
- What is IZICX dividend yield?
- What is IZICX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IZICX expense ratio?
- Does IZICX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IZICX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IZICX beta? How would you assess IZICX risk?
- What is IZICX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IZICX Finny Score? IZICX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IZICX? What are IZICX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IZICX? What are IZICX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Itl Companies Fd; Class C Shares (IZICX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests primarily in equity securities and depositary receipts of foreign issuers of all capitalization sizes. Under normal circumstances, the Fund will provide exposure to investments that are economically tied to at least three different countries outside of the U.S.
2. What are IZICX top holdings?
IZICX has 43 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 47.06% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||7.29%|
|Prosus NV Ordinary Shares - Class N||PRX||6.23%|
|Corporate Travel Management Ltd||CTD.AX||5.84%|
|Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai||000651||4.66%|
|Eurofins Scientific SE||ERF.PA||3.96%|
|Amadeus IT Group SA A||AMS.BC||3.88%|
|Focus Media Information Technology Co Ltd||002027||3.63%|
|Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd||600519||3.58%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Participating Preferred||005935.KS||3.57%|
3. What is IZICX performance? What are IZICX historical returns?
IZICX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.38%;
- 3-month return is 12.89%;
- 1-year return is 12.89%;
- 3-year return is 9.42%;
- 5-year return is 15.91%.
4. How many up and down years did IZICX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IZICX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is IZICX dividend yield?
IZICX yield is 0%.
6. What is IZICX minimum initial investment amount?
IZICX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is IZICX expense ratio?
IZICX expense ratio is 1.87%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does IZICX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IZICX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. IZICX front-end sales load is 0. IZICX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is IZICX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.65%.
10. What is IZICX beta? How would you assess IZICX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.12.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in IZICX? What are IZICX buy reasons?
The following are IZICX strengths from our perspective:
- IZICX 3-year return is 9.42%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 3.97%.
- IZICX 5-year return is 15.91%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 11.88%.
14. What are the cons of investing in IZICX? What are IZICX negatives?
The following are IZICX weaknesses from our perspective:
- IZICX net assets are $0.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- IZICX expense ratio is 1.87%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.