Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco IZISX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for IZISX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IZISX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IZISX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IZISX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IZISX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IZISX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IZISX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IZISX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IZISX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IZISX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IZISX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Itl Companies Fd; Class R6 Shares (IZISX).
- What are IZISX holdings?
- What is IZISX performance? What are IZISX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IZISX have historically?
- What is IZISX dividend yield?
- What is IZISX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IZISX expense ratio?
- Does IZISX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IZISX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IZISX beta? How would you assess IZISX risk?
- What is IZISX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IZISX Finny Score? IZISX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IZISX? What are IZISX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IZISX? What are IZISX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Itl Companies Fd; Class R6 Shares (IZISX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests primarily in equity securities and depositary receipts of foreign issuers of all capitalization sizes. Under normal circumstances, the Fund will provide exposure to investments that are economically tied to at least three different countries outside of the U.S.
2. What are IZISX top holdings?
IZISX has 35 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 51.37% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||6.90%|
|Prosus NV Ordinary Shares - Class N||PRX||6.26%|
|Eurofins Scientific SE||ERF.PA||5.78%|
|Focus Media Information Technology Co Ltd||002027||5.33%|
|Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai||000651||5.25%|
|Liberty Global PLC Class A||LBTYA.L||4.41%|
|Howden Joinery Group PLC||HWDN.L||4.20%|
|Corporate Travel Management Ltd||CTD.AX||3.94%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Participating Preferred||005935.KS||3.86%|
3. What is IZISX performance? What are IZISX historical returns?
IZISX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 7.49%;
- 3-month return is 13.08%;
- 1-year return is 24.51%;
- 3-year return is 8.33%.
4. How many up and down years did IZISX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IZISX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is IZISX dividend yield?
IZISX yield is 2.11%.
6. What is IZISX minimum initial investment amount?
IZISX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is IZISX expense ratio?
IZISX expense ratio is 0.87%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does IZISX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IZISX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. IZISX front-end sales load is 0. IZISX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is IZISX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.87%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.68%.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
13. What are the pros of investing in IZISX? What are IZISX buy reasons?
The following are IZISX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>IZISX 3-year return</strong> is 8.33%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 2.03%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in IZISX? What are IZISX negatives?
The following are IZISX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>IZISX net assets</strong> are $113.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>IZISX expense ratio</strong> is 0.87%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?