Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco IZSAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for IZSAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IZSAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IZSAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IZSAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IZSAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IZSAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IZSAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IZSAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IZSAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IZSAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IZSAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Slct Opportunities Fd; Cl A Sh (IZSAX).
- What are IZSAX holdings?
- What is IZSAX performance? What are IZSAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IZSAX have historically?
- What is IZSAX dividend yield?
- What is IZSAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IZSAX expense ratio?
- Does IZSAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IZSAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IZSAX beta? How would you assess IZSAX risk?
- What is IZSAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IZSAX Finny Score? IZSAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IZSAX? What are IZSAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IZSAX? What are IZSAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Slct Opportunities Fd; Cl A Sh (IZSAX).
2. What are IZSAX top holdings?
IZSAX has 28 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 56.58% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Clipper Logistics PLC||CLG.L||7.15%|
|Nuance Communications Inc||NUAN||6.56%|
|Encore Capital Group Inc||ECPG||6.32%|
|Colliers International Group Inc||CIGI.TO||6.26%|
|Global Payments Inc||GPN||5.74%|
|Inter Cars SA||CAR||5.13%|
|Insight Enterprises Inc||NSIT||4.98%|
|CommScope Holding Co Inc||COMM||4.66%|
3. What is IZSAX performance? What are IZSAX historical returns?
IZSAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.40%;
- 3-month return is 7.84%;
- 1-year return is 7.84%;
- 3-year return is -4.49%;
- 5-year return is 1.75%.
4. How many up and down years did IZSAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IZSAX had 7 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is IZSAX dividend yield?
IZSAX yield is %.
6. What is IZSAX minimum initial investment amount?
IZSAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is IZSAX expense ratio?
IZSAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does IZSAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IZSAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. IZSAX front-end sales load is 5.5. IZSAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is IZSAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is IZSAX beta? How would you assess IZSAX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in IZSAX? What are IZSAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy IZSAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in IZSAX? What are IZSAX negatives?
The following are IZSAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- IZSAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.