7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco IZSCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for IZSCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "IZSCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on IZSCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "IZSCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell IZSCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for IZSCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this IZSCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: IZSCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: IZSCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in IZSCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to IZSCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Slct Opportunities Fd; Cl C Sh (IZSCX).
- What are IZSCX holdings?
- What is IZSCX performance? What are IZSCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did IZSCX have historically?
- What is IZSCX dividend yield?
- What is IZSCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is IZSCX expense ratio?
- Does IZSCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is IZSCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is IZSCX beta? How would you assess IZSCX risk?
- What is IZSCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is IZSCX Finny Score? IZSCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in IZSCX? What are IZSCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in IZSCX? What are IZSCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco Slct Opportunities Fd; Cl C Sh (IZSCX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund is an all-capitalization portfolio, which will invest primarily in securities within the market capitalization range of the MSCI All Country World Index during the most recent 11-month period plus the most recent data during the current month.
2. What are IZSCX top holdings?
IZSCX has 29 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 49.24% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Nuance Communications Inc||NUAN||7.22%|
|Equiniti Group PLC||EQN.L||6.57%|
|CommScope Holding Co Inc||COMM||5.03%|
|Global Payments Inc||GPN||4.97%|
|Colliers International Group Inc||CIGI.TO||4.81%|
|Encore Capital Group Inc||ECPG||4.09%|
|Insight Enterprises Inc||NSIT||3.96%|
3. What is IZSCX performance? What are IZSCX historical returns?
IZSCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 11.85%;
- 3-month return is 10.07%;
- 1-year return is 2.27%;
- 3-year return is -1.87%;
- 5-year return is 2.43%.
4. How many up and down years did IZSCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, IZSCX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is IZSCX dividend yield?
IZSCX yield is 0%.
6. What is IZSCX minimum initial investment amount?
IZSCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is IZSCX expense ratio?
IZSCX expense ratio is 1.78%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does IZSCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
IZSCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. IZSCX front-end sales load is 0. IZSCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is IZSCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.13%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.76%.
10. What is IZSCX beta? How would you assess IZSCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.34;
- 5-year beta is 1.16.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in IZSCX? What are IZSCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy IZSCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in IZSCX? What are IZSCX negatives?
The following are IZSCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- IZSCX net assets are $2.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- IZSCX 3-year return is -1.87%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Small NR USD), 3.25%.
- IZSCX 5-year return is 2.43%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Small NR USD), 7.52%.
- IZSCX expense ratio is 1.78%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.