Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about JOHCM Funds JOAAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for JOAAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "JOAAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on JOAAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "JOAAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell JOAAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for JOAAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this JOAAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: JOAAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: JOAAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in JOAAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to JOAAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisers Investment Trust: JOHCM Asia Ex-Japan Equity Fund; Class II Shares (JOAAX).
- What are JOAAX holdings?
- What is JOAAX performance? What are JOAAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did JOAAX have historically?
- What is JOAAX dividend yield?
- What is JOAAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is JOAAX expense ratio?
- Does JOAAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is JOAAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is JOAAX beta? How would you assess JOAAX risk?
- What is JOAAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is JOAAX Finny Score? JOAAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in JOAAX? What are JOAAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in JOAAX? What are JOAAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisers Investment Trust: JOHCM Asia Ex-Japan Equity Fund; Class II Shares (JOAAX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in equity securities of companies located in the Asia (excluding Japan) region. The Fund invests in common stock, but may also invest in other equity securities, including preferred stock, rights, warrants and depositary receipts.
2. What are JOAAX top holdings?
JOAAX has 39 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 42.10% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Li Ning Co Ltd||02331||6.38%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||5.24%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||4.64%|
|Nestle India Ltd||NESTLEIND.||4.37%|
|LG Household & Health Care Ltd||051900.KS||3.69%|
|Foshan Haitian Flavouring and Food Co Ltd Class A||603288||3.66%|
|Asian Paints Ltd||500820.BO||3.62%|
|Bata India Ltd||500043.BO||3.61%|
|Thai Beverage PLC||Y92||3.45%|
|Wuliangye Yibin Co Ltd||000858||3.44%|
3. What is JOAAX performance? What are JOAAX historical returns?
JOAAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.85%;
- 3-month return is -12.14%;
- 1-year return is -10.08%;
- 3-year return is -3.83%;
- 5-year return is -1.20%.
4. How many up and down years did JOAAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, JOAAX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is JOAAX dividend yield?
JOAAX yield is 1.44%.
6. What is JOAAX minimum initial investment amount?
JOAAX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is JOAAX expense ratio?
JOAAX expense ratio is 1.05%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does JOAAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
JOAAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. JOAAX front-end sales load is 0. JOAAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is JOAAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is JOAAX beta? How would you assess JOAAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.92;
- 5-year beta is 0.83.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in JOAAX? What are JOAAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy JOAAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in JOAAX? What are JOAAX negatives?
The following are JOAAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>JOAAX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>JOAAX expense ratio</strong> is 1.05%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.