7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Catholic Investor KCGIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for KCGIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "KCGIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on KCGIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "KCGIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell KCGIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for KCGIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this KCGIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: KCGIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: KCGIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in KCGIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to KCGIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Large Cap Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (KCGIX).
- What are KCGIX holdings?
- What is KCGIX performance? What are KCGIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did KCGIX have historically?
- What is KCGIX dividend yield?
- What is KCGIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is KCGIX expense ratio?
- Does KCGIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is KCGIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is KCGIX beta? How would you assess KCGIX risk?
- What is KCGIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is KCGIX Finny Score? KCGIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in KCGIX? What are KCGIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in KCGIX? What are KCGIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Large Cap Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (KCGIX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities of large-capitalization companies. The Sub-Advisor seeks to identify companies with above-average growth prospects.
2. What are KCGIX top holdings?
KCGIX has 66 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 41.02% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.75%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||4.74%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||3.06%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||2.34%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||2.15%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||2.10%|
3. What is KCGIX performance? What are KCGIX historical returns?
KCGIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.85%;
- 3-month return is 15.72%;
- 1-year return is 32.32%;
- 3-year return is 17.81%;
- 5-year return is 15.52%.
4. How many up and down years did KCGIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, KCGIX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is KCGIX dividend yield?
KCGIX yield is 0.03%.
6. What is KCGIX minimum initial investment amount?
KCGIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is KCGIX expense ratio?
KCGIX expense ratio is 0.9%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does KCGIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
KCGIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. KCGIX front-end sales load is 0. KCGIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is KCGIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.17%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.54%.
10. What is KCGIX beta? How would you assess KCGIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.03;
- 5-year beta is 1.03.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in KCGIX? What are KCGIX buy reasons?
The following are KCGIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in KCGIX? What are KCGIX negatives?
The following are KCGIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- KCGIX net assets are $76.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- KCGIX 3-year return is 17.81%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 22.47%.
- KCGIX 5-year return is 15.52%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 20.16%.
- KCGIX expense ratio is 0.9%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?