7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Catholic Investor KCGSX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for KCGSX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "KCGSX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on KCGSX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "KCGSX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell KCGSX? Or perhaps you’re looking for KCGSX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this KCGSX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: KCGSX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: KCGSX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in KCGSX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to KCGSX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Large Cap Growth Fund; Class S Shares (KCGSX).
- What are KCGSX holdings?
- What is KCGSX performance? What are KCGSX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did KCGSX have historically?
- What is KCGSX dividend yield?
- What is KCGSX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is KCGSX expense ratio?
- Does KCGSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is KCGSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is KCGSX beta? How would you assess KCGSX risk?
- What is KCGSX Sharpe ratio?
- What is KCGSX Finny Score? KCGSX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in KCGSX? What are KCGSX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in KCGSX? What are KCGSX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Large Cap Growth Fund; Class S Shares (KCGSX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities of large-capitalization companies. The Sub-Advisor seeks to identify companies with above-average growth prospects.
2. What are KCGSX top holdings?
KCGSX has 66 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 41.02% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.75%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||4.74%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||3.06%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||2.34%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||2.15%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||2.10%|
3. What is KCGSX performance? What are KCGSX historical returns?
KCGSX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.85%;
- 3-month return is 15.68%;
- 1-year return is 32.20%;
- 3-year return is 17.70%;
- 5-year return is 15.44%.
4. How many up and down years did KCGSX have historically?
In the last 10 years, KCGSX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is KCGSX dividend yield?
KCGSX yield is 0%.
6. What is KCGSX minimum initial investment amount?
KCGSX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is KCGSX expense ratio?
KCGSX expense ratio is 0.97%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does KCGSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
KCGSX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. KCGSX front-end sales load is 0. KCGSX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is KCGSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.18%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.53%.
10. What is KCGSX beta? How would you assess KCGSX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.03;
- 5-year beta is 1.02.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in KCGSX? What are KCGSX buy reasons?
The following are KCGSX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in KCGSX? What are KCGSX negatives?
The following are KCGSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- KCGSX net assets are $1.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- KCGSX 3-year return is 17.7%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 22.47%.
- KCGSX 5-year return is 15.44%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 20.16%.
- KCGSX expense ratio is 0.97%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?