7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Catholic Investor KCIIX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for KCIIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "KCIIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on KCIIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "KCIIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell KCIIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for KCIIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this KCIIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: KCIIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: KCIIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in KCIIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to KCIIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus International Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (KCIIX).
- What are KCIIX holdings?
- What is KCIIX performance? What are KCIIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did KCIIX have historically?
- What is KCIIX dividend yield?
- What is KCIIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is KCIIX expense ratio?
- Does KCIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is KCIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is KCIIX beta? How would you assess KCIIX risk?
- What is KCIIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is KCIIX Finny Score? KCIIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in KCIIX? What are KCIIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in KCIIX? What are KCIIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus International Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (KCIIX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities. The Fund will invest in at least three countries, including the United States, and at least 40% of its assets will be invested in non-US companies.
2. What are KCIIX top holdings?
KCIIX has 64 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 22.18% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||3.51%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||2.15%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||1.90%|
|China Construction Bank Corp Class H||00939||1.89%|
|Schneider Electric SE||SU.PA||1.86%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||1.85%|
3. What is KCIIX performance? What are KCIIX historical returns?
KCIIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.97%;
- 3-month return is 10.20%;
- 1-year return is 7.05%;
- 3-year return is 3.02%;
- 5-year return is 7.83%.
4. How many up and down years did KCIIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, KCIIX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is KCIIX dividend yield?
KCIIX yield is 1.93%.
6. What is KCIIX minimum initial investment amount?
KCIIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is KCIIX expense ratio?
KCIIX expense ratio is 1.1%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does KCIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
KCIIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. KCIIX front-end sales load is 0. KCIIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is KCIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.68%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.91%.
10. What is KCIIX beta? How would you assess KCIIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.02;
- 5-year beta is 1.00.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in KCIIX? What are KCIIX buy reasons?
The following are KCIIX strengths from our perspective:
- KCIIX 3-year return is 3.02%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE All World Ex US TR USD), 2.63%.
- KCIIX 5-year return is 7.83%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE All World Ex US TR USD), 6.91%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in KCIIX? What are KCIIX negatives?
The following are KCIIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- KCIIX net assets are $86.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- KCIIX expense ratio is 1.1%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?