Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Catholic Investor KCISX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for KCISX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "KCISX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on KCISX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "KCISX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell KCISX? Or perhaps you’re looking for KCISX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this KCISX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: KCISX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: KCISX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in KCISX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to KCISX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus International Equity Fund; Class S Shares (KCISX).
- What are KCISX holdings?
- What is KCISX performance? What are KCISX historical returns?
- What is KCISX dividend yield?
- What is KCISX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does KCISX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is KCISX Finny Score? KCISX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in KCISX? What are KCISX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in KCISX? What are KCISX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus International Equity Fund; Class S Shares (KCISX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities. The Fund will invest in at least three countries, including the United States, and at least 40% of its assets will be invested in non-US companies.
2. What are KCISX top holdings?
KCISX has 66 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 21.86% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||4.03%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||2.13%|
|Schneider Electric SE||SU.PA||1.96%|
|GN Store Nord A/S||GN||1.85%|
|Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV||AD||1.72%|
3. What is KCISX performance? What are KCISX historical returns?
KCISX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.96%;
- 3-month return is -1.99%;
- 1-year return is -1.99%;
- 3-year return is 10.38%;
- 5-year return is 11.89%.
4. What is KCISX dividend yield?
KCISX yield is 0.93%.
5. What is KCISX minimum initial investment amount?
KCISX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
6. Does KCISX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
KCISX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. KCISX front-end sales load is 0. KCISX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
8. What are the pros of investing in KCISX? What are KCISX buy reasons?
The following are KCISX strengths from our perspective:
- KCISX 3-year return is 10.38%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE All World Ex US TR USD), 10.73%.
- KCISX 5-year return is 11.89%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE All World Ex US TR USD), 10.54%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in KCISX? What are KCISX negatives?
The following are KCISX weaknesses from our perspective:
- KCISX net assets are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- KCISX expense ratio is 1.1%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?