Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Catholic Investor KCLIX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for KCLIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "KCLIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on KCLIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "KCLIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell KCLIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for KCLIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this KCLIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: KCLIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: KCLIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in KCLIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to KCLIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Limited Duration Bond Fund; Institutional Class Shares (KCLIX).
- What are KCLIX holdings?
- What is KCLIX performance? What are KCLIX historical returns?
- What is KCLIX dividend yield?
- What is KCLIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does KCLIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is KCLIX Finny Score? KCLIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in KCLIX? What are KCLIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in KCLIX? What are KCLIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Limited Duration Bond Fund; Institutional Class Shares (KCLIX).
The Fund seeks current income and capital preservation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings, in bonds. The Fund may invest in securities with any maturity or duration, but seeks to maintain an average duration similar to that of the Barclays Capital 1-3 Year US Government/Credit Index.
2. What are KCLIX top holdings?
KCLIX has 0 stock holdings and 183 bond holdings.
The top 8 holdings represent 13.08% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|United States Treasury Notes 1.12%||N/A||3.72%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.75%||N/A||2.83%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.12%||N/A||2.54%|
|CARVANA AUTO RECIEVABLES TRUST 2019-3 2.51%||N/A||0.86%|
|Citigroup Inc. 1.38%||N/A||0.81%|
|Ally Financial Inc. 3.88%||N/A||0.80%|
|SCF EQUIPMENT LEASING LLC 3.49%||N/A||0.77%|
|DTE Energy Company 3.85%||N/A||0.75%|
3. What is KCLIX performance? What are KCLIX historical returns?
KCLIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.20%;
- 3-month return is 0.05%;
- 1-year return is 0.05%;
- 3-year return is 2.86%;
- 5-year return is 2.04%.
4. What is KCLIX dividend yield?
KCLIX yield is 1.33%.
5. What is KCLIX minimum initial investment amount?
KCLIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
6. Does KCLIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
KCLIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. KCLIX front-end sales load is 0. KCLIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 75. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 1 reason to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 75.
8. What are the pros of investing in KCLIX? What are KCLIX buy reasons?
The following are KCLIX strengths from our perspective:
- KCLIX 3-year return is 2.86%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Government/Credit 1-3 Yr TR USD), 2.87%.
- KCLIX 5-year return is 2.04%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Government/Credit 1-3 Yr TR USD), 1.93%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in KCLIX? What are KCLIX negatives?
The following are KCLIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- KCLIX net assets are $137.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.