7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Catholic Investor KCSIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for KCSIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "KCSIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on KCSIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "KCSIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell KCSIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for KCSIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this KCSIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: KCSIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: KCSIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in KCSIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to KCSIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Small Cap Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (KCSIX).
- What are KCSIX holdings?
- What is KCSIX performance? What are KCSIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did KCSIX have historically?
- What is KCSIX dividend yield?
- What is KCSIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is KCSIX expense ratio?
- Does KCSIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is KCSIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is KCSIX beta? How would you assess KCSIX risk?
- What is KCSIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is KCSIX Finny Score? KCSIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in KCSIX? What are KCSIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in KCSIX? What are KCSIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Small Cap Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (KCSIX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities of small-capitalization companies. The equity securities in which the Fund invests are primarily common stocks of US companies.
2. What are KCSIX top holdings?
KCSIX has 116 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 17.64% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Deckers Outdoor Corp||DECK||2.11%|
|Helen Of Troy Ltd||HELE||1.96%|
|First Industrial Realty Trust Inc||FR||1.87%|
|Emergent BioSolutions Inc||EBS||1.86%|
|Syneos Health Inc A||SYNH||1.86%|
|Malibu Boats Inc Class A||MBUU||1.71%|
|QTS Realty Trust Inc Class A||QTS||1.67%|
|Essent Group Ltd||ESNT||1.49%|
3. What is KCSIX performance? What are KCSIX historical returns?
KCSIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.22%;
- 3-month return is 6.05%;
- 1-year return is -0.27%;
- 3-year return is 1.20%;
- 5-year return is 4.43%.
4. How many up and down years did KCSIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, KCSIX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is KCSIX dividend yield?
KCSIX yield is 0.04%.
6. What is KCSIX minimum initial investment amount?
KCSIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is KCSIX expense ratio?
KCSIX expense ratio is 1.05%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does KCSIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
KCSIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. KCSIX front-end sales load is 0. KCSIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is KCSIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.01%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.48%.
10. What is KCSIX beta? How would you assess KCSIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.38;
- 5-year beta is 1.31.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in KCSIX? What are KCSIX buy reasons?
The following are KCSIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in KCSIX? What are KCSIX negatives?
The following are KCSIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- KCSIX net assets are $94.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- KCSIX 3-year return is 1.2%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 4.23%.
- KCSIX 5-year return is 4.43%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 7.72%.
- KCSIX expense ratio is 1.05%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?