Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Catholic Investor KCSSX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for KCSSX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "KCSSX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on KCSSX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "KCSSX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell KCSSX? Or perhaps you’re looking for KCSSX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this KCSSX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: KCSSX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: KCSSX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in KCSSX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to KCSSX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Small Cap Equity Fund; Class S Shares (KCSSX).
- What are KCSSX holdings?
- What is KCSSX performance? What are KCSSX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did KCSSX have historically?
- What is KCSSX dividend yield?
- What is KCSSX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is KCSSX expense ratio?
- Does KCSSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is KCSSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is KCSSX beta? How would you assess KCSSX risk?
- What is KCSSX Sharpe ratio?
- What is KCSSX Finny Score? KCSSX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in KCSSX? What are KCSSX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in KCSSX? What are KCSSX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Small Cap Equity Fund; Class S Shares (KCSSX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities of small-capitalization companies. The equity securities in which the Fund invests are primarily common stocks of US companies.
2. What are KCSSX top holdings?
KCSSX has 117 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 16.26% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Helen Of Troy Ltd||HELE||1.83%|
|Clearway Energy Inc Class C||CWEN||1.73%|
|Essent Group Ltd||ESNT||1.70%|
|Summit Materials Inc A||SUM||1.60%|
|Brinker International Inc||EAT||1.59%|
|Emergent BioSolutions Inc||EBS||1.37%|
3. What is KCSSX performance? What are KCSSX historical returns?
KCSSX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 7.19%;
- 3-month return is 26.26%;
- 1-year return is 26.26%;
- 3-year return is 6.65%;
- 5-year return is 13.80%.
4. How many up and down years did KCSSX have historically?
In the last 10 years, KCSSX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is KCSSX dividend yield?
KCSSX yield is 0%.
6. What is KCSSX minimum initial investment amount?
KCSSX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is KCSSX expense ratio?
KCSSX expense ratio is 1.15%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does KCSSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
KCSSX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. KCSSX front-end sales load is 0. KCSSX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is KCSSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.06%.
10. What is KCSSX beta? How would you assess KCSSX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.29;
- 5-year beta is 1.30.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in KCSSX? What are KCSSX buy reasons?
The following are KCSSX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in KCSSX? What are KCSSX negatives?
The following are KCSSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- KCSSX net assets are $0.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- KCSSX 3-year return is 6.65%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 12.06%.
- KCSSX 5-year return is 13.8%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 18.37%.
- KCSSX expense ratio is 1.15%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?