7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Catholic Investor KCVSX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for KCVSX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "KCVSX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on KCVSX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "KCVSX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell KCVSX? Or perhaps you’re looking for KCVSX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this KCVSX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: KCVSX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: KCVSX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in KCVSX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to KCVSX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Large Cap Value Fund; Class S Shares (KCVSX).
- What are KCVSX holdings?
- What is KCVSX performance? What are KCVSX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did KCVSX have historically?
- What is KCVSX dividend yield?
- What is KCVSX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is KCVSX expense ratio?
- Does KCVSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is KCVSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is KCVSX beta? How would you assess KCVSX risk?
- What is KCVSX Sharpe ratio?
- What is KCVSX Finny Score? KCVSX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in KCVSX? What are KCVSX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in KCVSX? What are KCVSX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Knights of Columbus Large Cap Value Fund; Class S Shares (KCVSX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities of large-capitalization companies. The Sub-Advisor seeks to identify companies that are undervalued in the market.
2. What are KCVSX top holdings?
KCVSX has 62 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.26% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||3.06%|
|Quest Diagnostics Inc||DGX||2.50%|
|General Mills Inc||GIS||2.37%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||2.29%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||2.18%|
3. What is KCVSX performance? What are KCVSX historical returns?
KCVSX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.39%;
- 3-month return is 2.34%;
- 1-year return is -0.98%;
- 3-year return is 4.31%;
- 5-year return is 7.77%.
4. How many up and down years did KCVSX have historically?
In the last 10 years, KCVSX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is KCVSX dividend yield?
KCVSX yield is 1.43%.
6. What is KCVSX minimum initial investment amount?
KCVSX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is KCVSX expense ratio?
KCVSX expense ratio is 1.04%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does KCVSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
KCVSX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. KCVSX front-end sales load is 0. KCVSX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is KCVSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.05%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1%.
10. What is KCVSX beta? How would you assess KCVSX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.13;
- 5-year beta is 1.09.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in KCVSX? What are KCVSX buy reasons?
The following are KCVSX strengths from our perspective:
- KCVSX 3-year return is 4.31%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 4.23%.
- KCVSX 5-year return is 7.77%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 8.09%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in KCVSX? What are KCVSX negatives?
The following are KCVSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- KCVSX net assets are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- KCVSX expense ratio is 1.04%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?