7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about N/A LHGAX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for LHGAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "LHGAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on LHGAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "LHGAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell LHGAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for LHGAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this LHGAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: LHGAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: LHGAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in LHGAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to LHGAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Holland Large Cap Growth Fund; Class A Shares (LHGAX).
- What are LHGAX holdings?
- What is LHGAX performance? What are LHGAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did LHGAX have historically?
- What is LHGAX dividend yield?
- What is LHGAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is LHGAX expense ratio?
- Does LHGAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is LHGAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is LHGAX beta? How would you assess LHGAX risk?
- What is LHGAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is LHGAX Finny Score? LHGAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in LHGAX? What are LHGAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in LHGAX? What are LHGAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Holland Large Cap Growth Fund; Class A Shares (LHGAX).
2. What are LHGAX top holdings?
LHGAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 38.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Visa Inc Class A||V||4.41%|
|Alphabet Inc C||GOOG||4.21%|
|Adobe Systems Inc||ADBE||3.94%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||3.83%|
|The Priceline Group Inc||PCLN||3.63%|
|S+p500 Emini Fut Sep17 Xcme 20170915||N/A||3.44%|
|Southwest Airlines Co||LUV||2.86%|
3. What is LHGAX performance? What are LHGAX historical returns?
LHGAX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did LHGAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, LHGAX had 9 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is LHGAX dividend yield?
LHGAX yield is %.
6. What is LHGAX minimum initial investment amount?
LHGAX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is LHGAX expense ratio?
LHGAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does LHGAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
LHGAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. LHGAX front-end sales load is 0. LHGAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is LHGAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in LHGAX? What are LHGAX buy reasons?
The following are LHGAX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in LHGAX? What are LHGAX negatives?
The following are LHGAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>LHGAX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.