7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about LHGFX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for LHGFX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "LHGFX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on LHGFX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "LHGFX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell LHGFX? Or perhaps you’re looking for LHGFX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this LHGFX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: LHGFX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: LHGFX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in LHGFX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to LHGFX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Holland Large Cap Growth Fund; Investor Class Shares (LHGFX).
- What are LHGFX holdings?
- What is LHGFX performance? What are LHGFX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did LHGFX have historically?
- What is LHGFX dividend yield?
- What is LHGFX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is LHGFX expense ratio?
- Does LHGFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is LHGFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is LHGFX beta? How would you assess LHGFX risk?
- What is LHGFX Sharpe ratio?
- What is LHGFX Finny Score? LHGFX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in LHGFX? What are LHGFX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in LHGFX? What are LHGFX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Holland Large Cap Growth Fund; Investor Class Shares (LHGFX).
2. What are LHGFX top holdings?
LHGFX has 51 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 38.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Visa Inc Class A||V||4.41%|
|Alphabet Inc C||GOOG||4.21%|
|Adobe Systems Inc||ADBE||3.94%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||3.83%|
|The Priceline Group Inc||PCLN||3.63%|
|S+p500 Emini Fut Sep17 Xcme 20170915||N/A||3.44%|
|Southwest Airlines Co||LUV||2.86%|
3. What is LHGFX performance? What are LHGFX historical returns?
LHGFX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did LHGFX have historically?
In the last 10 years, LHGFX had 9 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is LHGFX dividend yield?
LHGFX yield is %.
6. What is LHGFX minimum initial investment amount?
LHGFX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is LHGFX expense ratio?
LHGFX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does LHGFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
LHGFX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. LHGFX front-end sales load is 0. LHGFX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is LHGFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is LHGFX beta? How would you assess LHGFX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in LHGFX? What are LHGFX buy reasons?
The following are LHGFX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in LHGFX? What are LHGFX negatives?
The following are LHGFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- LHGFX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.