7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about N/A LHGIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for LHGIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "LHGIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on LHGIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "LHGIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell LHGIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for LHGIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this LHGIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: LHGIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: LHGIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in LHGIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to LHGIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Holland Large Cap Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (LHGIX).
- What are LHGIX holdings?
- What is LHGIX performance? What are LHGIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did LHGIX have historically?
- What is LHGIX dividend yield?
- What is LHGIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is LHGIX expense ratio?
- Does LHGIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is LHGIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is LHGIX beta? How would you assess LHGIX risk?
- What is LHGIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is LHGIX Finny Score? LHGIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in LHGIX? What are LHGIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in LHGIX? What are LHGIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Holland Large Cap Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (LHGIX).
2. What are LHGIX top holdings?
LHGIX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 38.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Visa Inc Class A||V||4.41%|
|Alphabet Inc C||GOOG||4.21%|
|Adobe Systems Inc||ADBE||3.94%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||3.83%|
|The Priceline Group Inc||PCLN||3.63%|
|S+p500 Emini Fut Sep17 Xcme 20170915||N/A||3.44%|
|Southwest Airlines Co||LUV||2.86%|
3. What is LHGIX performance? What are LHGIX historical returns?
LHGIX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did LHGIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, LHGIX had 9 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is LHGIX dividend yield?
LHGIX yield is %.
6. What is LHGIX minimum initial investment amount?
LHGIX minimum initial investment amount is $250.00K.
7. What is LHGIX expense ratio?
LHGIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does LHGIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
LHGIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. LHGIX front-end sales load is 0. LHGIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is LHGIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is LHGIX beta? How would you assess LHGIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in LHGIX? What are LHGIX buy reasons?
The following are LHGIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in LHGIX? What are LHGIX negatives?
The following are LHGIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>LHGIX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.