Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about LHGYX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for LHGYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "LHGYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on LHGYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "LHGYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell LHGYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for LHGYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this LHGYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: LHGYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: LHGYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in LHGYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to LHGYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Holland Large Cap Growth Fund; Class Y Shares (LHGYX).
- What are LHGYX holdings?
- What is LHGYX performance? What are LHGYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did LHGYX have historically?
- What is LHGYX dividend yield?
- What is LHGYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is LHGYX expense ratio?
- Does LHGYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is LHGYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is LHGYX beta? How would you assess LHGYX risk?
- What is LHGYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is LHGYX Finny Score? LHGYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in LHGYX? What are LHGYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in LHGYX? What are LHGYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Holland Large Cap Growth Fund; Class Y Shares (LHGYX).
2. What are LHGYX top holdings?
LHGYX has 51 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 38.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Visa Inc Class A||V||4.41%|
|Alphabet Inc C||GOOG||4.21%|
|Adobe Systems Inc||ADBE||3.94%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||3.83%|
|The Priceline Group Inc||PCLN||3.63%|
|S+p500 Emini Fut Sep17 Xcme 20170915||N/A||3.44%|
|Southwest Airlines Co||LUV||2.86%|
3. What is LHGYX performance? What are LHGYX historical returns?
LHGYX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did LHGYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, LHGYX had 8 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is LHGYX dividend yield?
LHGYX yield is %.
6. What is LHGYX minimum initial investment amount?
LHGYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is LHGYX expense ratio?
LHGYX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does LHGYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
LHGYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. LHGYX front-end sales load is 0. LHGYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is LHGYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is LHGYX beta? How would you assess LHGYX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in LHGYX? What are LHGYX buy reasons?
The following are LHGYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in LHGYX? What are LHGYX negatives?
The following are LHGYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- LHGYX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.