7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about LSV Fund LSVQX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for LSVQX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "LSVQX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on LSVQX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "LSVQX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell LSVQX? Or perhaps you’re looking for LSVQX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this LSVQX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: LSVQX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: LSVQX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in LSVQX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to LSVQX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: LSV Small Cap Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (LSVQX).
- What are LSVQX holdings?
- What is LSVQX performance? What are LSVQX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did LSVQX have historically?
- What is LSVQX dividend yield?
- What is LSVQX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is LSVQX expense ratio?
- Does LSVQX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is LSVQX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is LSVQX beta? How would you assess LSVQX risk?
- What is LSVQX Sharpe ratio?
- What is LSVQX Finny Score? LSVQX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in LSVQX? What are LSVQX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in LSVQX? What are LSVQX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: LSV Small Cap Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (LSVQX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of small-capitalization companies. The Fund focuses on U.S. companies whose securities, in the Adviser's opinion, are out-of-favor (undervalued) in the marketplace at the time of purchase.
2. What are LSVQX top holdings?
LSVQX has 245 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 11.11% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|National Fuel Gas Co||NFG||1.49%|
|Greif Inc Class A||GEF||1.22%|
|Industrial Logistics Properties Trust||ILPT||1.00%|
|Triton International Ltd Ordinary Shares||TRTN||0.98%|
|CNO Financial Group Inc||CNO||0.95%|
3. What is LSVQX performance? What are LSVQX historical returns?
LSVQX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.00%;
- 3-month return is 1.71%;
- 1-year return is -11.71%;
- 3-year return is -6.35%;
- 5-year return is 1.34%.
4. How many up and down years did LSVQX have historically?
In the last 10 years, LSVQX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is LSVQX dividend yield?
LSVQX yield is 2.04%.
6. What is LSVQX minimum initial investment amount?
LSVQX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is LSVQX expense ratio?
LSVQX expense ratio is 0.81%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does LSVQX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
LSVQX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. LSVQX front-end sales load is 0. LSVQX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is LSVQX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.82%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.47%.
10. What is LSVQX beta? How would you assess LSVQX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.54;
- 5-year beta is 1.44.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in LSVQX? What are LSVQX buy reasons?
The following are LSVQX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in LSVQX? What are LSVQX negatives?
The following are LSVQX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>LSVQX net assets</strong> are $415.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>LSVQX 3-year return</strong> is -6.35%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), -1.51%.
- <strong>LSVQX 5-year return</strong> is 1.34%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 4.92%.
- <strong>LSVQX expense ratio</strong> is 0.81%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?