7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco LVLAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for LVLAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "LVLAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on LVLAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "LVLAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell LVLAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for LVLAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this LVLAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: LVLAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: LVLAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in LVLAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to LVLAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Low Volatility Emerging Markets Fund; Class A Shares (LVLAX).
- What are LVLAX holdings?
- What is LVLAX performance? What are LVLAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did LVLAX have historically?
- What is LVLAX dividend yield?
- What is LVLAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is LVLAX expense ratio?
- Does LVLAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is LVLAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is LVLAX beta? How would you assess LVLAX risk?
- What is LVLAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is LVLAX Finny Score? LVLAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in LVLAX? What are LVLAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in LVLAX? What are LVLAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Low Volatility Emerging Markets Fund; Class A Shares (LVLAX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities and other instruments of issuers in emerging markets countries. The Fund primarily invests in the securities of large-cap issuers; however it may also invest in small- and mid-cap issuers.
2. What are LVLAX top holdings?
LVLAX has 106 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 16.99% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI Emerging Markets Index Future June 20||MMEM0||4.95%|
|Anhui Conch Cement Co Ltd Class A||600585||1.52%|
|Henan Shuanghui Investment & Development Co Ltd||000895||1.47%|
|Sany Heavy Industry Co Ltd||600031||1.47%|
|China National Building Material Co Ltd Class H||03323||1.41%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||1.34%|
|China Resources Cement Holdings Ltd||01313||1.28%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941.TW||1.25%|
|Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd||2412.KS||1.15%|
3. What is LVLAX performance? What are LVLAX historical returns?
LVLAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.93%;
- 3-month return is 17.34%;
- 1-year return is -10.97%;
- 3-year return is -4.88%;
- 5-year return is -2.15%.
4. How many up and down years did LVLAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, LVLAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is LVLAX dividend yield?
LVLAX yield is 2.42%.
6. What is LVLAX minimum initial investment amount?
LVLAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is LVLAX expense ratio?
LVLAX expense ratio is 1.33%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does LVLAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
LVLAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. LVLAX front-end sales load is 5.5. LVLAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is LVLAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is LVLAX beta? How would you assess LVLAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.01;
- 5-year beta is 1.02.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in LVLAX? What are LVLAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy LVLAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in LVLAX? What are LVLAX negatives?
The following are LVLAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>LVLAX net assets</strong> are $1.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>LVLAX expense ratio</strong> is 1.33%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.