Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Invesco LVLCX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for LVLCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "LVLCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on LVLCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "LVLCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell LVLCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for LVLCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this LVLCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: LVLCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: LVLCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in LVLCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to LVLCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Low Volatility Emerging Markets Fund; Class C Shares (LVLCX).
- What are LVLCX holdings?
- What is LVLCX performance? What are LVLCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did LVLCX have historically?
- What is LVLCX dividend yield?
- What is LVLCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is LVLCX expense ratio?
- Does LVLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is LVLCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is LVLCX beta? How would you assess LVLCX risk?
- What is LVLCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is LVLCX Finny Score? LVLCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in LVLCX? What are LVLCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in LVLCX? What are LVLCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Low Volatility Emerging Markets Fund; Class C Shares (LVLCX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities and other instruments of issuers in emerging markets countries. The Fund primarily invests in the securities of large-cap issuers; however it may also invest in small- and mid-cap issuers.
2. What are LVLCX top holdings?
LVLCX has 106 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 12.74% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Micro E-mini S&P 500 Index Future Mar20||MESH0||2.37%|
|Astral Foods Ltd||ARL.JO||1.20%|
|Anhui Conch Cement Co Ltd Class A||600585||1.15%|
|Bharti Infratel Ltd||534816.BO||1.11%|
|Coca-Cola Femsa SAB de CV Class L||COCSF.MX||1.11%|
|Weichai Power Co Ltd||000338||1.11%|
|Sany Heavy Industry Co Ltd||600031||1.10%|
3. What is LVLCX performance? What are LVLCX historical returns?
LVLCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.00%;
- 3-month return is -16.94%;
- 1-year return is -15.62%;
- 3-year return is -8.15%;
- 5-year return is -5.40%.
4. How many up and down years did LVLCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, LVLCX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is LVLCX dividend yield?
LVLCX yield is 1.68%.
6. What is LVLCX minimum initial investment amount?
LVLCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is LVLCX expense ratio?
LVLCX expense ratio is 2.08%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does LVLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
LVLCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. LVLCX front-end sales load is 0. LVLCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is LVLCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.71%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.98%.
10. What is LVLCX beta? How would you assess LVLCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.96;
- 5-year beta is 1.01.
12. What is LVLCX Finny Score? LVLCX buy or sell?
LVLCX Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy LVLCX and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in LVLCX? What are LVLCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy LVLCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in LVLCX? What are LVLCX negatives?
The following are LVLCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- LVLCX net assets are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- LVLCX 3-year return is -8.15%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), -0.52%.
- LVLCX 5-year return is -5.4%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), -0.07%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
- LVLCX expense ratio is 2.08%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?