Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AMG Funds MBRSX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for MBRSX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "MBRSX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on MBRSX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "MBRSX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell MBRSX? Or perhaps you’re looking for MBRSX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this MBRSX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: MBRSX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: MBRSX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in MBRSX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to MBRSX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds: AMG Managers Essex Small/Micro Cap Growth Fund; Class N Shares (MBRSX).
- What are MBRSX holdings?
- What is MBRSX performance? What are MBRSX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did MBRSX have historically?
- What is MBRSX dividend yield?
- What is MBRSX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is MBRSX expense ratio?
- Does MBRSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is MBRSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is MBRSX beta? How would you assess MBRSX risk?
- What is MBRSX Sharpe ratio?
- What is MBRSX Finny Score? MBRSX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in MBRSX? What are MBRSX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in MBRSX? What are MBRSX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds: AMG Managers Essex Small/Micro Cap Growth Fund; Class N Shares (MBRSX).
2. What are MBRSX top holdings?
MBRSX has 97 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.27% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|BioLife Solutions Inc||BLFS||2.39%|
|Model N Inc||MODN||1.83%|
3. What is MBRSX performance? What are MBRSX historical returns?
MBRSX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.07%;
- 3-month return is 0.31%;
- 1-year return is 0.31%;
- 3-year return is 14.07%;
- 5-year return is 7.78%;
- 10-year return is 13.06%.
4. How many up and down years did MBRSX have historically?
In the last 10 years, MBRSX had 9 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is MBRSX dividend yield?
MBRSX yield is %.
6. What is MBRSX minimum initial investment amount?
MBRSX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is MBRSX expense ratio?
MBRSX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does MBRSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
MBRSX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. MBRSX front-end sales load is 0. MBRSX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is MBRSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is MBRSX beta? How would you assess MBRSX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in MBRSX? What are MBRSX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy MBRSX.
14. What are the cons of investing in MBRSX? What are MBRSX negatives?
The following are MBRSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- MBRSX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.