Before we start: if you’re looking for MCMAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "MCMAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on MCMAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "MCMAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell MCMAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for MCMAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this MCMAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: MCMAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: MCMAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in MCMAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to MCMAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds III: AMG Managers Cadence Mid Cap Fund; Class N Shares (MCMAX).
- What are MCMAX holdings?
- What is MCMAX performance? What are MCMAX historical returns?
- What is MCMAX dividend yield?
- What is MCMAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does MCMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is MCMAX Finny Score? MCMAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in MCMAX? What are MCMAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in MCMAX? What are MCMAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds III: AMG Managers Cadence Mid Cap Fund; Class N Shares (MCMAX).
2. What are MCMAX top holdings?
MCMAX has 89 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.84% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|RPM International Inc||RPM||2.32%|
|Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc||BIO||2.09%|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp Class A||BAH||2.09%|
|Zebra Technologies Corp||ZBRA||2.05%|
|Lithia Motors Inc Class A||LAD||1.88%|
|Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc||RBA.TO||1.78%|
3. What is MCMAX performance? What are MCMAX historical returns?
MCMAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.00%;
- 3-month return is 10.69%;
- 1-year return is 10.69%;
- 3-year return is 11.96%;
- 5-year return is 10.40%.
4. What is MCMAX dividend yield?
MCMAX yield is %.
5. What is MCMAX minimum initial investment amount?
MCMAX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
6. Does MCMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
MCMAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. MCMAX front-end sales load is 0. MCMAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in MCMAX? What are MCMAX buy reasons?
The following are MCMAX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in MCMAX? What are MCMAX negatives?
The following are MCMAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- MCMAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.