Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AMG Funds MCMYX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for MCMYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "MCMYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on MCMYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "MCMYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell MCMYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for MCMYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this MCMYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: MCMYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: MCMYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in MCMYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to MCMYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds III: AMG Managers Cadence Mid Cap Fund; Class I Shares (MCMYX).
- What are MCMYX holdings?
- What is MCMYX performance? What are MCMYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did MCMYX have historically?
- What is MCMYX dividend yield?
- What is MCMYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is MCMYX expense ratio?
- Does MCMYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is MCMYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is MCMYX beta? How would you assess MCMYX risk?
- What is MCMYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is MCMYX Finny Score? MCMYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in MCMYX? What are MCMYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in MCMYX? What are MCMYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds III: AMG Managers Cadence Mid Cap Fund; Class I Shares (MCMYX).
2. What are MCMYX top holdings?
MCMYX has 89 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.84% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|RPM International Inc||RPM||2.32%|
|Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc||BIO||2.09%|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp Class A||BAH||2.09%|
|Zebra Technologies Corp||ZBRA||2.05%|
|Lithia Motors Inc Class A||LAD||1.88%|
|Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc||RBA.TO||1.78%|
3. What is MCMYX performance? What are MCMYX historical returns?
MCMYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.03%;
- 3-month return is 10.81%;
- 1-year return is 10.81%;
- 3-year return is 12.18%;
- 5-year return is 10.61%.
4. How many up and down years did MCMYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, MCMYX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is MCMYX dividend yield?
MCMYX yield is %.
6. What is MCMYX minimum initial investment amount?
MCMYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is MCMYX expense ratio?
MCMYX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does MCMYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
MCMYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. MCMYX front-end sales load is 0. MCMYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is MCMYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is MCMYX beta? How would you assess MCMYX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in MCMYX? What are MCMYX buy reasons?
The following are MCMYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in MCMYX? What are MCMYX negatives?
The following are MCMYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- MCMYX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.