Before we start: if you’re looking for MCMYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "MCMYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on MCMYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "MCMYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell MCMYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for MCMYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this MCMYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: MCMYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: MCMYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in MCMYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to MCMYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds III: AMG Managers Cadence Mid Cap Fund; Class I Shares (MCMYX).
- What are MCMYX holdings?
- What is MCMYX performance? What are MCMYX historical returns?
- What is MCMYX dividend yield?
- What is MCMYX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does MCMYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is MCMYX Finny Score? MCMYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in MCMYX? What are MCMYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in MCMYX? What are MCMYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds III: AMG Managers Cadence Mid Cap Fund; Class I Shares (MCMYX).
2. What are MCMYX top holdings?
MCMYX has 89 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.84% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|RPM International Inc||RPM||2.32%|
|Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc||BIO||2.09%|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp Class A||BAH||2.09%|
|Zebra Technologies Corp||ZBRA||2.05%|
|Lithia Motors Inc Class A||LAD||1.88%|
|Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc||RBA.TO||1.78%|
3. What is MCMYX performance? What are MCMYX historical returns?
MCMYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.03%;
- 3-month return is 10.81%;
- 1-year return is 10.81%;
- 3-year return is 12.18%;
- 5-year return is 10.61%.
4. What is MCMYX dividend yield?
MCMYX yield is %.
5. What is MCMYX minimum initial investment amount?
MCMYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
6. Does MCMYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
MCMYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. MCMYX front-end sales load is 0. MCMYX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in MCMYX? What are MCMYX buy reasons?
The following are MCMYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in MCMYX? What are MCMYX negatives?
The following are MCMYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- MCMYX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.