7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about MGAVX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for MGAVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "MGAVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on MGAVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "MGAVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell MGAVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for MGAVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this MGAVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: MGAVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: MGAVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in MGAVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to MGAVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco American Value Fund; Class B Shares (MGAVX).
- What are MGAVX holdings?
- What is MGAVX performance? What are MGAVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did MGAVX have historically?
- What is MGAVX dividend yield?
- What is MGAVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is MGAVX expense ratio?
- Does MGAVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is MGAVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is MGAVX beta? How would you assess MGAVX risk?
- What is MGAVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is MGAVX Finny Score? MGAVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in MGAVX? What are MGAVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in MGAVX? What are MGAVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco American Value Fund; Class B Shares (MGAVX).
2. What are MGAVX top holdings?
MGAVX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 34.19% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Eastman Chemical Co||EMN||3.79%|
|Keysight Technologies Inc||KEYS||3.45%|
|Willis Towers Watson PLC||WLTW||3.43%|
|Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd||RCL||3.31%|
|Wintrust Financial Corp||WTFC||3.22%|
|Devon Energy Corp||DVN||3.15%|
3. What is MGAVX performance? What are MGAVX historical returns?
MGAVX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did MGAVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, MGAVX had 8 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is MGAVX dividend yield?
MGAVX yield is %.
6. What is MGAVX minimum initial investment amount?
MGAVX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is MGAVX expense ratio?
MGAVX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does MGAVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
MGAVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. MGAVX front-end sales load is 0. MGAVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is MGAVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in MGAVX? What are MGAVX buy reasons?
The following are MGAVX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in MGAVX? What are MGAVX negatives?
The following are MGAVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>MGAVX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.