Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Invesco MIZAX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for MIZAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "MIZAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on MIZAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "MIZAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell MIZAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for MIZAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this MIZAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: MIZAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: MIZAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in MIZAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to MIZAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Multi-Asset Inflation Fund; Class A Shares (MIZAX).
- What are MIZAX holdings?
- What is MIZAX performance? What are MIZAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did MIZAX have historically?
- What is MIZAX dividend yield?
- What is MIZAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is MIZAX expense ratio?
- Does MIZAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is MIZAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is MIZAX beta? How would you assess MIZAX risk?
- What is MIZAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is MIZAX Finny Score? MIZAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in MIZAX? What are MIZAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in MIZAX? What are MIZAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Multi-Asset Inflation Fund; Class A Shares (MIZAX).
2. What are MIZAX top holdings?
MIZAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 75.65% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Short Duration Inflation Prot R6||SDPSX||14.74%|
|Invesco DB Oil||DBO||8.81%|
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Commodity Strat R6||IBRFX||8.43%|
|iShares US Healthcare ETF||IYH||7.66%|
|Invesco Income R5||AGOIX||6.89%|
|Invesco Gold & Precious Metals Y||IGDYX||6.65%|
|iShares US Consumer Goods ETF||IYK||6.24%|
|Invesco Global Infrastructure R6||GIZSX||5.62%|
|Invesco Global Real Estate Income R6||ASRFX||5.41%|
|Invesco Energy R5||IENIX||5.20%|
3. What is MIZAX performance? What are MIZAX historical returns?
MIZAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.11%;
- 3-month return is -0.66%;
- 1-year return is -1.39%;
- 3-year return is 1.85%.
4. How many up and down years did MIZAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, MIZAX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is MIZAX dividend yield?
MIZAX yield is %.
6. What is MIZAX minimum initial investment amount?
MIZAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is MIZAX expense ratio?
MIZAX expense ratio is 1.02%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does MIZAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
MIZAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. MIZAX front-end sales load is 5.5. MIZAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is MIZAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is MIZAX beta? How would you assess MIZAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is MIZAX Finny Score? MIZAX buy or sell?
MIZAX Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy MIZAX and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in MIZAX? What are MIZAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy MIZAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in MIZAX? What are MIZAX negatives?
The following are MIZAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- MIZAX net assets are $0.78 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
- MIZAX expense ratio is 1.02%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?