Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Invesco MIZCX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for MIZCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "MIZCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on MIZCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "MIZCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell MIZCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for MIZCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this MIZCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: MIZCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: MIZCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in MIZCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to MIZCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Multi-Asset Inflation Fund; Class C Shares (MIZCX).
- What are MIZCX holdings?
- What is MIZCX performance? What are MIZCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did MIZCX have historically?
- What is MIZCX dividend yield?
- What is MIZCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is MIZCX expense ratio?
- Does MIZCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is MIZCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is MIZCX beta? How would you assess MIZCX risk?
- What is MIZCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is MIZCX Finny Score? MIZCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in MIZCX? What are MIZCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in MIZCX? What are MIZCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Multi-Asset Inflation Fund; Class C Shares (MIZCX).
2. What are MIZCX top holdings?
MIZCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 75.65% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Short Duration Inflation Prot R6||SDPSX||14.74%|
|Invesco DB Oil||DBO||8.81%|
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Commodity Strat R6||IBRFX||8.43%|
|iShares US Healthcare ETF||IYH||7.66%|
|Invesco Income R5||AGOIX||6.89%|
|Invesco Gold & Precious Metals Y||IGDYX||6.65%|
|iShares US Consumer Goods ETF||IYK||6.24%|
|Invesco Global Infrastructure R6||GIZSX||5.62%|
|Invesco Global Real Estate Income R6||ASRFX||5.41%|
|Invesco Energy R5||IENIX||5.20%|
3. What is MIZCX performance? What are MIZCX historical returns?
MIZCX has generated the following returns:
- 3-month return is -0.88%;
- 1-year return is -2.18%;
- 3-year return is 1.12%.
4. How many up and down years did MIZCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, MIZCX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is MIZCX dividend yield?
MIZCX yield is %.
6. What is MIZCX minimum initial investment amount?
MIZCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is MIZCX expense ratio?
MIZCX expense ratio is 1.77%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does MIZCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
MIZCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. MIZCX front-end sales load is 0. MIZCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is MIZCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is MIZCX beta? How would you assess MIZCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is MIZCX Finny Score? MIZCX buy or sell?
MIZCX Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy MIZCX and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in MIZCX? What are MIZCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy MIZCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in MIZCX? What are MIZCX negatives?
The following are MIZCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- MIZCX net assets are $0.17 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
- MIZCX expense ratio is 1.77%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?