No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for MMAVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "MMAVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on MMAVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "MMAVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell MMAVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for MMAVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this MMAVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: MMAVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: MMAVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in MMAVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to MMAVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds I: AMG FQ Global Risk-Balanced Fund; Class N Shares (MMAVX).
- What are MMAVX holdings?
- What is MMAVX performance? What are MMAVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did MMAVX have historically?
- What is MMAVX dividend yield?
- What is MMAVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is MMAVX expense ratio?
- Does MMAVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is MMAVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is MMAVX beta? How would you assess MMAVX risk?
- What is MMAVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is MMAVX Finny Score? MMAVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in MMAVX? What are MMAVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in MMAVX? What are MMAVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds I: AMG FQ Global Risk-Balanced Fund; Class N Shares (MMAVX).
The Fund seeks to maximize total return. The Fund seeks to provide a diversified, risk-balanced global market portfolio. The Fund also attempts to balance risk and return by gaining exposure to global equities and debt, primarily through derivative instruments utilizing a proprietary dynamic asset allocation process.
2. What are MMAVX top holdings?
MMAVX has 0 stock holdings and 4 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 125.88% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Long Gilt Future Sept 20||RU0.L||26.83%|
|US Treasury Bond Future Sept 20||ZBU0||26.02%|
|10 Year Government of Canada Bond Future Sept 20||CGBU0.TO||19.54%|
|10 Year Australian Treasury Bond Future June 20||XTM0.AX||19.07%|
|iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corp Bd ETF||HYG||7.09%|
|Euro Stoxx 50 Future June 20||FESXM0.DE||6.99%|
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future June 20||RTYM0||6.43%|
|Vanguard Extended Duration Trs ETF||EDV||5.80%|
|ELEMENTS Rogers Intl Cmdty TR ETN||RJI||4.23%|
|iPathÂ® Bloomberg Cmdty TR ETN||DJP||3.88%|
3. What is MMAVX performance? What are MMAVX historical returns?
MMAVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.41%;
- 3-month return is 2.68%;
- 1-year return is -13.74%;
- 3-year return is -1.67%;
- 5-year return is 3.38%;
- 10-year return is 3.41%.
4. How many up and down years did MMAVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, MMAVX had 7 up years and 3 down years. See Performances
5. What is MMAVX dividend yield?
MMAVX yield is 3.57%.
6. What is MMAVX minimum initial investment amount?
MMAVX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is MMAVX expense ratio?
MMAVX expense ratio is 1.52%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does MMAVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
MMAVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. MMAVX front-end sales load is 0. MMAVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is MMAVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.42%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.79%.
10. What is MMAVX beta? How would you assess MMAVX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.08;
- 5-year beta is 1.02;
- 10-year beta is 0.90.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in MMAVX? What are MMAVX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy MMAVX.
14. What are the cons of investing in MMAVX? What are MMAVX negatives?
The following are MMAVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>MMAVX net assets</strong> are $2.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>MMAVX 3-year return</strong> is -1.67%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- <strong>MMAVX 5-year return</strong> is 3.38%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.57%.
- <strong>MMAVX 10-year return</strong> is 3.41%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.33%.
- <strong>MMAVX expense ratio</strong> is 1.52%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.