Before we start: if you’re looking for MSVVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "MSVVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on MSVVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "MSVVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell MSVVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for MSVVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this MSVVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: MSVVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: MSVVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in MSVVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to MSVVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Mesirow Financial Small Cap Value Fund; Investor Shares (MSVVX).
- What are MSVVX holdings?
- What is MSVVX performance? What are MSVVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did MSVVX have historically?
- What is MSVVX dividend yield?
- What is MSVVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is MSVVX expense ratio?
- Does MSVVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is MSVVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is MSVVX beta? How would you assess MSVVX risk?
- What is MSVVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is MSVVX Finny Score? MSVVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in MSVVX? What are MSVVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in MSVVX? What are MSVVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Mesirow Financial Small Cap Value Fund; Investor Shares (MSVVX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation with less volatility than US small cap value market. It invests at least 80% of its assets in securities of small-capitalization companies which have attractive valuations and high probability for accelerated earnings and cash flow growth compared to their peers.
2. What are MSVVX top holdings?
MSVVX has 78 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.65% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Northwest Natural Holding Co||NWN||3.13%|
|Hub Group Inc Class A||HUBG||1.79%|
|Healthcare Realty Trust Inc||HR||1.78%|
|Premier Inc Class A||PINC||1.60%|
|Stag Industrial Inc||STAG||1.56%|
|Werner Enterprises Inc||WERN||1.56%|
|CSG Systems International Inc||CSGS||1.55%|
|Lattice Semiconductor Corp||LSCC||1.54%|
|Darling Ingredients Inc||DAR||1.53%|
3. What is MSVVX performance? What are MSVVX historical returns?
MSVVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.50%;
- 3-month return is 1.50%;
- 1-year return is -4.85%.
4. How many up and down years did MSVVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, MSVVX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is MSVVX dividend yield?
MSVVX yield is 0.62%.
6. What is MSVVX minimum initial investment amount?
MSVVX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is MSVVX expense ratio?
MSVVX expense ratio is 1.23%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does MSVVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
MSVVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. MSVVX front-end sales load is 0. MSVVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is MSVVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 3.01%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in MSVVX? What are MSVVX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy MSVVX.
14. What are the cons of investing in MSVVX? What are MSVVX negatives?
The following are MSVVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>MSVVX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>MSVVX expense ratio</strong> is 1.23%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.