Before we start: if you’re looking for NBCRX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "NBCRX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on NBCRX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "NBCRX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell NBCRX? Or perhaps you’re looking for NBCRX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this NBCRX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: NBCRX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: NBCRX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in NBCRX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to NBCRX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Funds Retirement Income Portfolio Series: American Funds Retirement Income - Moderate; Class C (NBCRX).
- What are NBCRX holdings?
- What is NBCRX performance? What are NBCRX historical returns?
- What is NBCRX dividend yield?
- What is NBCRX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does NBCRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is NBCRX Finny Score? NBCRX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in NBCRX? What are NBCRX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in NBCRX? What are NBCRX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Funds Retirement Income Portfolio Series: American Funds Retirement Income - Moderate; Class C (NBCRX).
The Fund seeks current income, long-term growth of capital and conservation of capital. The Fund is designed for investors who desire a balanced approach to downside risk, income and growth of capital. It is intended primarily for investors who are already in retirement or plan to retire in the near future.
2. What are NBCRX top holdings?
NBCRX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 100.02% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|American Funds Capital Income Bldr R6||RIRGX||25.00%|
|American Funds Income Fund of Amer R6||RIDGX||25.00%|
|American Funds American Balanced R6||RLBGX||15.01%|
|American Funds Bond Fund of Amer R6||RBFGX||10.01%|
|American Funds Inflation Linked Bd R6||RILFX||5.01%|
|American Funds Mortgage R6||RMAGX||5.01%|
|American Funds US Government Sec R6||RGVGX||5.01%|
|American Funds American Mutual R6||RMFGX||5.00%|
|American Funds Global Balanced R6||RGBGX||4.97%|
3. What is NBCRX performance? What are NBCRX historical returns?
NBCRX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.23%;
- 3-month return is 0.56%;
- 1-year return is 0.56%;
- 3-year return is 8.40%;
- 5-year return is 7.07%.
4. What is NBCRX dividend yield?
NBCRX yield is 1.87%.
5. What is NBCRX minimum initial investment amount?
NBCRX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does NBCRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
NBCRX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. NBCRX front-end sales load is 0. NBCRX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
8. What are the pros of investing in NBCRX? What are NBCRX buy reasons?
The following are NBCRX strengths from our perspective:
- NBCRX 3-year return is 8.4%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date Retirement Income TR USD), 7.53%.
- NBCRX 5-year return is 7.07%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date Retirement Income TR USD), 6.42%.
9. What are the cons of investing in NBCRX? What are NBCRX negatives?
The following are NBCRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- NBCRX net assets are $118.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- NBCRX expense ratio is 1.05%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.