7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about O'Shaughnessy Mutual Funds OFMIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for OFMIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "OFMIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on OFMIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "OFMIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell OFMIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for OFMIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this OFMIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: OFMIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: OFMIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in OFMIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to OFMIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: O'Shaughnessy Small/Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class I Shares (OFMIX).
- What are OFMIX holdings?
- What is OFMIX performance? What are OFMIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did OFMIX have historically?
- What is OFMIX dividend yield?
- What is OFMIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is OFMIX expense ratio?
- Does OFMIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is OFMIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is OFMIX beta? How would you assess OFMIX risk?
- What is OFMIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is OFMIX Finny Score? OFMIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in OFMIX? What are OFMIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in OFMIX? What are OFMIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: O'Shaughnessy Small/Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class I Shares (OFMIX).
The Fund seeks long term capital appreciation. The Fund invests 80% of its net assets in common stocks and other equity securities of small and medium sized companies. The Adviser defines small and medium sized companies as those companies within the capitalization range of the Russell Midcap Index.
2. What are OFMIX top holdings?
OFMIX has 12 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 6.16% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc||ARWR||0.87%|
|AppFolio Inc A||APPF||0.49%|
|Burlington Stores Inc||BURL||0.39%|
|Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Inc||CBRL||0.34%|
|Allison Transmission Holdings Inc||ALSN||0.32%|
|Casey's General Stores Inc||CASY||0.26%|
3. What is OFMIX performance? What are OFMIX historical returns?
OFMIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.17%;
- 3-month return is 3.70%;
- 1-year return is 10.65%;
- 3-year return is 7.38%;
- 5-year return is 7.79%.
4. How many up and down years did OFMIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, OFMIX had 6 up years and 4 down years. See Performances
5. What is OFMIX dividend yield?
OFMIX yield is 0%.
6. What is OFMIX minimum initial investment amount?
OFMIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is OFMIX expense ratio?
OFMIX expense ratio is 1.19%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does OFMIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
OFMIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. OFMIX front-end sales load is 0. OFMIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is OFMIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is OFMIX beta? How would you assess OFMIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.04;
- 5-year beta is 0.98.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in OFMIX? What are OFMIX buy reasons?
The following are OFMIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in OFMIX? What are OFMIX negatives?
The following are OFMIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>OFMIX net assets</strong> are $6.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>OFMIX expense ratio</strong> is 1.19%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?