No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for OIOAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "OIOAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on OIOAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "OIOAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell OIOAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for OIOAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this OIOAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: OIOAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: OIOAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in OIOAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to OIOAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: Orinda Income Opportunities Fund; Class A Shares (OIOAX).
- What are OIOAX holdings?
- What is OIOAX performance? What are OIOAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did OIOAX have historically?
- What is OIOAX dividend yield?
- What is OIOAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is OIOAX expense ratio?
- Does OIOAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is OIOAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is OIOAX beta? How would you assess OIOAX risk?
- What is OIOAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is OIOAX Finny Score? OIOAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in OIOAX? What are OIOAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in OIOAX? What are OIOAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: Orinda Income Opportunities Fund; Class A Shares (OIOAX).
The Fund seeks to maximize current income with potential for modest growth of capital. The Fund invests in U.S. and non-U.S. publicly traded and privately issued securities including equity securities, debt securities, and derivatives. The allocation would vary over time in response to changing market opportunities.
2. What are OIOAX top holdings?
OIOAX has 34 stock holdings and 1 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 29.90% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Energy Select Sector SPDRÂ® ETF||XLE||4.72%|
|Vanguard Real Estate ETF||VNQ||4.68%|
|iShares US Real Estate ETF||IYR||3.11%|
|iShares Mortgage Real Estate Capped ETF||REM||2.70%|
|American Homes 4 Rent D||AMHPD||2.65%|
|Hyatt Hotels Corp||H||2.60%|
|AGNC Investment Corp Deposit Shs Repr 1/1000th Cum Conv Red Pfd Shs Series||AGNCN||2.52%|
|RLJ Lodging Trust USD 1.95 Cum Conv Pfd Registered Shs Series -A-||RLJPA||2.46%|
|Annaly Capital Management Inc Cum Conv Red Pfd Registered Shs Series -F-||NLYPF||2.35%|
|Nuveen Pref & Income Opps Fund||JPC||2.11%|
3. What is OIOAX performance? What are OIOAX historical returns?
OIOAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.10%;
- 3-month return is 2.05%;
- 1-year return is -23.57%;
- 3-year return is -6.47%;
- 5-year return is -1.30%.
4. How many up and down years did OIOAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, OIOAX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is OIOAX dividend yield?
OIOAX yield is 6.31%.
6. What is OIOAX minimum initial investment amount?
OIOAX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is OIOAX expense ratio?
OIOAX expense ratio is 2.16%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does OIOAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
OIOAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. OIOAX front-end sales load is 5. OIOAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is OIOAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.81%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.65%.
10. What is OIOAX beta? How would you assess OIOAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.70;
- 5-year beta is 1.24.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in OIOAX? What are OIOAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy OIOAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in OIOAX? What are OIOAX negatives?
The following are OIOAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>OIOAX net assets</strong> are $64.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>OIOAX 3-year return</strong> is -6.47%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 5.13%.
- <strong>OIOAX 5-year return</strong> is -1.3%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 4.24%.
- <strong>OIOAX expense ratio</strong> is 2.16%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.