Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Virtus PALCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- 15-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for PALCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PALCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PALCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PALCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PALCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PALCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PALCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PALCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PALCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PALCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PALCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (PALCX).
- What are PALCX holdings?
- What is PALCX performance? What are PALCX historical returns?
- What is PALCX dividend yield?
- What is PALCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does PALCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PALCX Finny Score? PALCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PALCX? What are PALCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PALCX? What are PALCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Global Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (PALCX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation and current income. It achieves its investment objective by normally investing approximately 60% of its assets in Underlying Stock Funds and 40% of its assets in Underlying Bond Funds.
2. What are PALCX top holdings?
PALCX has 0 stock holdings and 209 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 77.43% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Sustainability Instl||ASTNX||32.44%|
|Us 2yr Note (Cbt) Dec20 Xcbt 20201231||N/A||8.94%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||8.04%|
|AllianzGI PerformanceFee Mgd Fts Strt R6||APMRX||7.60%|
|AllianzGI Green Bond Institutional||ABGTX||7.52%|
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||4.74%|
|Future on S&P 500 Dec20||N/A||3.00%|
|Us Ultra Bond Cbt Dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||1.78%|
|Future on MSCI EAFE Dec20||N/A||1.72%|
|Future on Russell 1000 Dec20||N/A||1.65%|
3. What is PALCX performance? What are PALCX historical returns?
PALCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.34%;
- 3-month return is -0.51%;
- 1-year return is -0.51%;
- 3-year return is 9.41%;
- 5-year return is 7.90%;
- 10-year return is 6.78%;
- 15-year return is 4.89%.
4. What is PALCX dividend yield?
PALCX yield is 0.32%.
5. What is PALCX minimum initial investment amount?
PALCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does PALCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PALCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. PALCX front-end sales load is 0. PALCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 7 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
8. What are the pros of investing in PALCX? What are PALCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy PALCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in PALCX? What are PALCX negatives?
The following are PALCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- PALCX net assets are $2.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- PALCX 3-year return is 9.41%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 13.84%.
- PALCX 5-year return is 7.9%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 13.57%.
- PALCX 10-year return is 6.78%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 11.83%.
- PALCX 15-year return is 4.89%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 7.24%.
- PALCX expense ratio is 1.27%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.