7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco PIAFX mutual fund
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for PIAFX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PIAFX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PIAFX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PIAFX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PIAFX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PIAFX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PIAFX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PIAFX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PIAFX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PIAFX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PIAFX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Multi-Asset Income Fund; Class A Shares (PIAFX).
- What are PIAFX holdings?
- What is PIAFX performance? What are PIAFX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PIAFX have historically?
- What is PIAFX dividend yield?
- What is PIAFX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PIAFX expense ratio?
- Does PIAFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PIAFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PIAFX beta? How would you assess PIAFX risk?
- What is PIAFX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PIAFX Finny Score? PIAFX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PIAFX? What are PIAFX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PIAFX? What are PIAFX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Multi-Asset Income Fund; Class A Shares (PIAFX).
The Fund seeks to provide current income. The Fund allocates across multiple income producing asset classes and strategies such as high yield debt, US dollar denominated emerging market debt, and debt securities backed by US Government or its agencies and instrumentalities. The Fund may invest in US and non-US issuers.
2. What are PIAFX top holdings?
PIAFX has 0 stock holdings and 552 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 49.19% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|United States Treasury Bonds 4.25%||N/A||7.94%|
|Euro Bund Future Dec 20||FGBLZ0.DE||6.80%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Treasury Instl||TRPXX||5.32%|
|TOPIX Future Dec 20||TOPIXZ0||4.88%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Gov&Agcy Instl||AGPXX||4.65%|
|Hang Seng Index Future Oct 20||HSIV0.HK||4.11%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Dec 20||ESZ0||4.06%|
|Euro Stoxx 50 Future Dec 20||FESXZ0.DE||3.94%|
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future Dec 20||RTYZ0||3.90%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Liq Assets Instl||LAPXX||3.59%|
3. What is PIAFX performance? What are PIAFX historical returns?
PIAFX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.91%;
- 3-month return is 5.31%;
- 1-year return is -5.25%;
- 3-year return is 1.51%;
- 5-year return is 5.48%.
4. How many up and down years did PIAFX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PIAFX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is PIAFX dividend yield?
PIAFX yield is 5.84%.
6. What is PIAFX minimum initial investment amount?
PIAFX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is PIAFX expense ratio?
PIAFX expense ratio is 0.84%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does PIAFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PIAFX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.23. PIAFX front-end sales load is 5.5. PIAFX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is PIAFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.4%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.29%.
10. What is PIAFX beta? How would you assess PIAFX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.98;
- 5-year beta is 0.96.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 25. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 25.
13. What are the pros of investing in PIAFX? What are PIAFX buy reasons?
The following are PIAFX strengths from our perspective:
- PIAFX 5-year return is 5.48%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 4.31%.
14. What are the cons of investing in PIAFX? What are PIAFX negatives?
The following are PIAFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- PIAFX 3-year return is 1.51%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 5.39%.
- PIAFX expense ratio is 0.84%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.23%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.