7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco PKKBX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for PKKBX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PKKBX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PKKBX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PKKBX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PKKBX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PKKBX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PKKBX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PKKBX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PKKBX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PKKBX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PKKBX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2045 Fund; Class C Shares (PKKBX).
- What are PKKBX holdings?
- What is PKKBX performance? What are PKKBX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PKKBX have historically?
- What is PKKBX dividend yield?
- What is PKKBX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PKKBX expense ratio?
- Does PKKBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PKKBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PKKBX beta? How would you assess PKKBX risk?
- What is PKKBX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PKKBX Finny Score? PKKBX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PKKBX? What are PKKBX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PKKBX? What are PKKBX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2045 Fund; Class C Shares (PKKBX).
The Fund seeks total return over time, consistent with its strategic target allocation. The Fund provides exposure to a number of asset classes like U.S. equity; international equity; fixed income; alternatives; and cash, through investments in the Underlying Funds and the Funds allocation will evolve over time.
2. What are PKKBX top holdings?
PKKBX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is PKKBX performance? What are PKKBX historical returns?
PKKBX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.98%;
- 3-month return is 5.86%;
- 1-year return is 4.62%.
4. How many up and down years did PKKBX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PKKBX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is PKKBX dividend yield?
PKKBX yield is 1.45%.
6. What is PKKBX minimum initial investment amount?
PKKBX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is PKKBX expense ratio?
PKKBX expense ratio is 1.56%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does PKKBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PKKBX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. PKKBX front-end sales load is 0. PKKBX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is PKKBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.94%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in PKKBX? What are PKKBX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy PKKBX.
14. What are the cons of investing in PKKBX? What are PKKBX negatives?
The following are PKKBX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>PKKBX net assets</strong> are $0.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>PKKBX expense ratio</strong> is 1.56%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.