7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco PKKCX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for PKKCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PKKCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PKKCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PKKCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PKKCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PKKCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PKKCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PKKCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PKKCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PKKCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PKKCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2045 Fund; Class Y Shares (PKKCX).
- What are PKKCX holdings?
- What is PKKCX performance? What are PKKCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PKKCX have historically?
- What is PKKCX dividend yield?
- What is PKKCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PKKCX expense ratio?
- Does PKKCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PKKCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PKKCX beta? How would you assess PKKCX risk?
- What is PKKCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PKKCX Finny Score? PKKCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PKKCX? What are PKKCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PKKCX? What are PKKCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2045 Fund; Class Y Shares (PKKCX).
The Fund seeks total return over time, consistent with its strategic target allocation. The Fund provides exposure to a number of asset classes like U.S. equity; international equity; fixed income; alternatives; and cash, through investments in the Underlying Funds and the Funds allocation will evolve over time.
2. What are PKKCX top holdings?
PKKCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is PKKCX performance? What are PKKCX historical returns?
PKKCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.04%;
- 3-month return is 6.28%;
- 1-year return is 5.74%.
4. How many up and down years did PKKCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PKKCX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is PKKCX dividend yield?
PKKCX yield is 1.8%.
6. What is PKKCX minimum initial investment amount?
PKKCX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is PKKCX expense ratio?
PKKCX expense ratio is 0.56%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does PKKCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PKKCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. PKKCX front-end sales load is 0. PKKCX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is PKKCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.06%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in PKKCX? What are PKKCX buy reasons?
The following are PKKCX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in PKKCX? What are PKKCX negatives?
The following are PKKCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>PKKCX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>PKKCX expense ratio</strong> is 0.56%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?