Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco PKKJX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for PKKJX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PKKJX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PKKJX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PKKJX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PKKJX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PKKJX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PKKJX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PKKJX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PKKJX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PKKJX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PKKJX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2040 Fund; Class R Shares (PKKJX).
- What are PKKJX holdings?
- What is PKKJX performance? What are PKKJX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PKKJX have historically?
- What is PKKJX dividend yield?
- What is PKKJX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PKKJX expense ratio?
- Does PKKJX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PKKJX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PKKJX beta? How would you assess PKKJX risk?
- What is PKKJX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PKKJX Finny Score? PKKJX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PKKJX? What are PKKJX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PKKJX? What are PKKJX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2040 Fund; Class R Shares (PKKJX).
The Fund seeks total return over time, consistent with its strategic target allocation. The Fund provides exposure to a number of asset classes like U.S. equity; international equity; fixed income; alternatives; and cash, through investments in the Underlying Funds and the Funds allocation will evolve over time.
2. What are PKKJX top holdings?
PKKJX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is PKKJX performance? What are PKKJX historical returns?
PKKJX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.85%;
- 3-month return is 6.18%;
- 1-year return is 6.36%.
4. How many up and down years did PKKJX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PKKJX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is PKKJX dividend yield?
PKKJX yield is 1.75%.
6. What is PKKJX minimum initial investment amount?
PKKJX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is PKKJX expense ratio?
PKKJX expense ratio is 1.06%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does PKKJX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PKKJX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.5. PKKJX front-end sales load is 0. PKKJX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is PKKJX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.01%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in PKKJX? What are PKKJX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy PKKJX.
14. What are the cons of investing in PKKJX? What are PKKJX negatives?
The following are PKKJX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>PKKJX net assets</strong> are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>PKKJX expense ratio</strong> is 1.06%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.