7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco PKKTX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for PKKTX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PKKTX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PKKTX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PKKTX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PKKTX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PKKTX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PKKTX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PKKTX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PKKTX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PKKTX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PKKTX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2030 Fund; Class C Shares (PKKTX).
- What are PKKTX holdings?
- What is PKKTX performance? What are PKKTX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PKKTX have historically?
- What is PKKTX dividend yield?
- What is PKKTX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PKKTX expense ratio?
- Does PKKTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PKKTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PKKTX beta? How would you assess PKKTX risk?
- What is PKKTX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PKKTX Finny Score? PKKTX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PKKTX? What are PKKTX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PKKTX? What are PKKTX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2030 Fund; Class C Shares (PKKTX).
The Fund seeks total return over time, consistent with its strategic target allocation. The Fund provides exposure to a number of asset classes like U.S. equity; international equity; fixed income; alternatives; and cash, through investments in the Underlying Funds and the Funds allocation will evolve over time.
2. What are PKKTX top holdings?
PKKTX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is PKKTX performance? What are PKKTX historical returns?
PKKTX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.44%;
- 3-month return is 5.58%;
- 1-year return is 5.73%.
4. How many up and down years did PKKTX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PKKTX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is PKKTX dividend yield?
PKKTX yield is 1.72%.
6. What is PKKTX minimum initial investment amount?
PKKTX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is PKKTX expense ratio?
PKKTX expense ratio is 1.56%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does PKKTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PKKTX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. PKKTX front-end sales load is 0. PKKTX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is PKKTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.88%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in PKKTX? What are PKKTX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy PKKTX.
14. What are the cons of investing in PKKTX? What are PKKTX negatives?
The following are PKKTX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>PKKTX net assets</strong> are $0.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>PKKTX expense ratio</strong> is 1.56%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.