7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco PKKWX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for PKKWX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PKKWX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PKKWX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PKKWX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PKKWX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PKKWX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PKKWX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PKKWX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PKKWX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PKKWX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PKKWX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2030 Fund; Class R5 Shares (PKKWX).
- What are PKKWX holdings?
- What is PKKWX performance? What are PKKWX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PKKWX have historically?
- What is PKKWX dividend yield?
- What is PKKWX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PKKWX expense ratio?
- Does PKKWX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PKKWX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PKKWX beta? How would you assess PKKWX risk?
- What is PKKWX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PKKWX Finny Score? PKKWX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PKKWX? What are PKKWX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PKKWX? What are PKKWX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2030 Fund; Class R5 Shares (PKKWX).
The Fund seeks total return over time, consistent with its strategic target allocation. The Fund provides exposure to a number of asset classes like U.S. equity; international equity; fixed income; alternatives; and cash, through investments in the Underlying Funds and the Funds allocation will evolve over time.
2. What are PKKWX top holdings?
PKKWX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 63.18% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco US Managed Volatility R6||USMVX||16.25%|
|Invesco RAFI™ Strategic Dvlpd ex-US ETF||ISDX||7.38%|
|Invesco Quality Income R6||VUSSX||6.93%|
|Invesco Taxable Municipal Bond ETF||BAB||6.49%|
|Invesco Core Plus Bond R6||CPBFX||5.24%|
|Invesco Emerging Markets Sov Debt ETF||PCY||4.94%|
|Invesco Short Duration Inflation Prot R6||SDPSX||4.94%|
|Invesco Short Term Bond R6||ISTFX||3.96%|
|Invesco High Yield R6||HYIFX||3.58%|
|Invesco Equally-Wtd S&P 500 R6||VADFX||3.47%|
3. What is PKKWX performance? What are PKKWX historical returns?
PKKWX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.51%;
- 3-month return is 5.91%;
- 1-year return is 6.85%.
4. How many up and down years did PKKWX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PKKWX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is PKKWX dividend yield?
PKKWX yield is 2.06%.
6. What is PKKWX minimum initial investment amount?
PKKWX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is PKKWX expense ratio?
PKKWX expense ratio is 0.56%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does PKKWX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PKKWX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. PKKWX front-end sales load is 0. PKKWX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is PKKWX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.01%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in PKKWX? What are PKKWX buy reasons?
The following are PKKWX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in PKKWX? What are PKKWX negatives?
The following are PKKWX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>PKKWX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>PKKWX expense ratio</strong> is 0.56%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?