Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco PKRGX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for PKRGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PKRGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PKRGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PKRGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PKRGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PKRGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PKRGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PKRGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PKRGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PKRGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PKRGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2060 Fund; Class A Shares (PKRGX).
- What are PKRGX holdings?
- What is PKRGX performance? What are PKRGX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PKRGX have historically?
- What is PKRGX dividend yield?
- What is PKRGX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PKRGX expense ratio?
- Does PKRGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PKRGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PKRGX beta? How would you assess PKRGX risk?
- What is PKRGX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PKRGX Finny Score? PKRGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PKRGX? What are PKRGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PKRGX? What are PKRGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2060 Fund; Class A Shares (PKRGX).
The Fund seeks total return over time, consistent with its strategic target allocation. The Fund provides exposure to a number of asset classes like U.S. equity; international equity; fixed income; alternatives; and cash, through investments in the Underlying Funds and the Funds allocation will evolve over time.
2. What are PKRGX top holdings?
PKRGX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is PKRGX performance? What are PKRGX historical returns?
PKRGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.40%;
- 3-month return is 6.55%;
- 1-year return is 4.06%.
4. How many up and down years did PKRGX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PKRGX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is PKRGX dividend yield?
PKRGX yield is 1.68%.
6. What is PKRGX minimum initial investment amount?
PKRGX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is PKRGX expense ratio?
PKRGX expense ratio is 0.81%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does PKRGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PKRGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. PKRGX front-end sales load is 5.5. PKRGX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is PKRGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.19%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in PKRGX? What are PKRGX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy PKRGX.
14. What are the cons of investing in PKRGX? What are PKRGX negatives?
The following are PKRGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>PKRGX net assets</strong> are $0.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>PKRGX expense ratio</strong> is 0.81%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.