7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco PKRMX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for PKRMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PKRMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PKRMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PKRMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PKRMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PKRMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PKRMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PKRMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PKRMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PKRMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PKRMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2055 Fund; Class A Shares (PKRMX).
- What are PKRMX holdings?
- What is PKRMX performance? What are PKRMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PKRMX have historically?
- What is PKRMX dividend yield?
- What is PKRMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PKRMX expense ratio?
- Does PKRMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PKRMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PKRMX beta? How would you assess PKRMX risk?
- What is PKRMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PKRMX Finny Score? PKRMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PKRMX? What are PKRMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PKRMX? What are PKRMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2055 Fund; Class A Shares (PKRMX).
The Fund seeks total return over time, consistent with its strategic target allocation. The Fund provides exposure to a number of asset classes like U.S. equity; international equity; fixed income; alternatives; and cash, through investments in the Underlying Funds and the Funds allocation will evolve over time.
2. What are PKRMX top holdings?
PKRMX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is PKRMX performance? What are PKRMX historical returns?
PKRMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.26%;
- 3-month return is 6.33%;
- 1-year return is 6.25%.
4. How many up and down years did PKRMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PKRMX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is PKRMX dividend yield?
PKRMX yield is 1.91%.
6. What is PKRMX minimum initial investment amount?
PKRMX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is PKRMX expense ratio?
PKRMX expense ratio is 0.81%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does PKRMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PKRMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. PKRMX front-end sales load is 5.5. PKRMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is PKRMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.33%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in PKRMX? What are PKRMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy PKRMX.
14. What are the cons of investing in PKRMX? What are PKRMX negatives?
The following are PKRMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>PKRMX net assets</strong> are $0.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>PKRMX expense ratio</strong> is 0.81%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.