Before we start: if you’re looking for PKRQX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PKRQX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PKRQX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PKRQX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PKRQX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PKRQX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PKRQX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PKRQX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PKRQX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PKRQX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PKRQX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2055 Fund; Class R5 Shares (PKRQX).
- What are PKRQX holdings?
- What is PKRQX performance? What are PKRQX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PKRQX have historically?
- What is PKRQX dividend yield?
- What is PKRQX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PKRQX expense ratio?
- Does PKRQX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PKRQX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PKRQX beta? How would you assess PKRQX risk?
- What is PKRQX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PKRQX Finny Score? PKRQX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PKRQX? What are PKRQX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PKRQX? What are PKRQX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2055 Fund; Class R5 Shares (PKRQX).
The Fund seeks total return over time, consistent with its strategic target allocation. The Fund provides exposure to a number of asset classes like U.S. equity; international equity; fixed income; alternatives; and cash, through investments in the Underlying Funds and the Funds allocation will evolve over time.
2. What are PKRQX top holdings?
PKRQX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is PKRQX performance? What are PKRQX historical returns?
PKRQX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.25%;
- 3-month return is 6.42%;
- 1-year return is 6.55%.
4. How many up and down years did PKRQX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PKRQX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is PKRQX dividend yield?
PKRQX yield is 2%.
6. What is PKRQX minimum initial investment amount?
PKRQX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is PKRQX expense ratio?
PKRQX expense ratio is 0.56%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does PKRQX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PKRQX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. PKRQX front-end sales load is 0. PKRQX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is PKRQX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.37%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in PKRQX? What are PKRQX buy reasons?
The following are PKRQX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in PKRQX? What are PKRQX negatives?
The following are PKRQX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>PKRQX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>PKRQX expense ratio</strong> is 0.56%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?