Before we start: if you’re looking for PKRRX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PKRRX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PKRRX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PKRRX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PKRRX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PKRRX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PKRRX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PKRRX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PKRRX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PKRRX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PKRRX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2055 Fund; Class R6 Shares (PKRRX).
- What are PKRRX holdings?
- What is PKRRX performance? What are PKRRX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PKRRX have historically?
- What is PKRRX dividend yield?
- What is PKRRX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PKRRX expense ratio?
- Does PKRRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PKRRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PKRRX beta? How would you assess PKRRX risk?
- What is PKRRX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PKRRX Finny Score? PKRRX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PKRRX? What are PKRRX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PKRRX? What are PKRRX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement 2055 Fund; Class R6 Shares (PKRRX).
The Fund seeks total return over time, consistent with its strategic target allocation. The Fund provides exposure to a number of asset classes like U.S. equity; international equity; fixed income; alternatives; and cash, through investments in the Underlying Funds and the Funds allocation will evolve over time.
2. What are PKRRX top holdings?
PKRRX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is PKRRX performance? What are PKRRX historical returns?
PKRRX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.15%;
- 3-month return is 6.31%;
- 1-year return is 6.45%.
4. How many up and down years did PKRRX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PKRRX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is PKRRX dividend yield?
PKRRX yield is 2%.
6. What is PKRRX minimum initial investment amount?
PKRRX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is PKRRX expense ratio?
PKRRX expense ratio is 0.56%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does PKRRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PKRRX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. PKRRX front-end sales load is 0. PKRRX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is PKRRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.37%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in PKRRX? What are PKRRX buy reasons?
The following are PKRRX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in PKRRX? What are PKRRX negatives?
The following are PKRRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>PKRRX net assets</strong> are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>PKRRX expense ratio</strong> is 0.56%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?