7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco PKTZX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for PKTZX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PKTZX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PKTZX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PKTZX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PKTZX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PKTZX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PKTZX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PKTZX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PKTZX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PKTZX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PKTZX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement Now Fund; Class R6 Shares (PKTZX).
- What are PKTZX holdings?
- What is PKTZX performance? What are PKTZX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PKTZX have historically?
- What is PKTZX dividend yield?
- What is PKTZX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PKTZX expense ratio?
- Does PKTZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PKTZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PKTZX beta? How would you assess PKTZX risk?
- What is PKTZX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PKTZX Finny Score? PKTZX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PKTZX? What are PKTZX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PKTZX? What are PKTZX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Peak Retirement Now Fund; Class R6 Shares (PKTZX).
The Fund seeks total return over time, consistent with its strategic target allocation. The Fund provides exposure to a number of asset classes like U.S. equity; international equity; fixed income; alternatives; and cash, through investments in the Underlying Funds and the Funds allocation will evolve over time.
2. What are PKTZX top holdings?
PKTZX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 70.04% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Quality Income R6||VUSSX||12.17%|
|Invesco S&P 500Â® Enhanced Value ETF||SPVU||8.53%|
|Invesco Floating Rate R6||AFRFX||7.67%|
|Invesco Variable Rate Preferred ETF||VRP||7.05%|
|Invesco Multi-Asset Income R6||PIFFX||6.89%|
|Invesco Global Real Estate Income R6||ASRFX||6.02%|
|Invesco PureBeta US Aggregate Bond ETF||PBND||6.02%|
|Invesco Core Plus Bond R6||CPBFX||5.62%|
|Invesco High Yield R6||HYIFX||5.11%|
|Invesco S&P Intl Dev Low Vol ETF||IDLV||4.96%|
3. What is PKTZX performance? What are PKTZX historical returns?
PKTZX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.05%;
- 3-month return is 3.22%;
- 1-year return is 1.61%.
4. How many up and down years did PKTZX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PKTZX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is PKTZX dividend yield?
PKTZX yield is 3.87%.
6. What is PKTZX minimum initial investment amount?
PKTZX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is PKTZX expense ratio?
PKTZX expense ratio is 0.56%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does PKTZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PKTZX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. PKTZX front-end sales load is 0. PKTZX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is PKTZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.8%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in PKTZX? What are PKTZX buy reasons?
The following are PKTZX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in PKTZX? What are PKTZX negatives?
The following are PKTZX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>PKTZX net assets</strong> are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>PKTZX expense ratio</strong> is 0.56%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?