Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Funds PNBAX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for PNBAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PNBAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PNBAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PNBAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PNBAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PNBAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PNBAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PNBAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PNBAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PNBAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PNBAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI NFJ Large-Cap Value Fund; Class A Shares (PNBAX).
- What are PNBAX holdings?
- What is PNBAX performance? What are PNBAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PNBAX have historically?
- What is PNBAX dividend yield?
- What is PNBAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PNBAX expense ratio?
- Does PNBAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PNBAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PNBAX beta? How would you assess PNBAX risk?
- What is PNBAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PNBAX Finny Score? PNBAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PNBAX? What are PNBAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PNBAX? What are PNBAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI NFJ Large-Cap Value Fund; Class A Shares (PNBAX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital and income. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by normally investing at least 80% of its net assets in common stocks and other equity securities of companies large market capitalizations. The Fund invests significantly in securities expected to generate income.
2. What are PNBAX top holdings?
PNBAX has 89 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.34% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||3.99%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||3.20%|
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||2.55%|
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||2.03%|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc||PEG||1.95%|
3. What is PNBAX performance? What are PNBAX historical returns?
PNBAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.33%;
- 3-month return is -18.45%;
- 1-year return is -8.50%;
- 3-year return is 1.80%;
- 5-year return is 3.70%;
- 10-year return is 8.40%;
- 15-year return is 5.26%.
4. How many up and down years did PNBAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PNBAX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is PNBAX dividend yield?
PNBAX yield is 1.44%.
6. What is PNBAX minimum initial investment amount?
PNBAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is PNBAX expense ratio?
PNBAX expense ratio is 1.87%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does PNBAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PNBAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. PNBAX front-end sales load is 5.5. PNBAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is PNBAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.14%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.68%.
10. What is PNBAX beta? How would you assess PNBAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.07;
- 5-year beta is 1.06;
- 10-year beta is 1.03.
12. What is PNBAX Finny Score? PNBAX buy or sell?
PNBAX Finny Score is 43. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy PNBAX and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 43.
13. What are the pros of investing in PNBAX? What are PNBAX buy reasons?
The following are PNBAX strengths from our perspective:
- PNBAX 3-year return is 1.8%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 0.9%.
- PNBAX 5-year return is 3.7%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 3.39%.
- PNBAX 10-year return is 8.4%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 8.67%.
14. What are the cons of investing in PNBAX? What are PNBAX negatives?
The following are PNBAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- PNBAX net assets are $185.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- PNBAX 15-year return is 5.26%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 6.11%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
- PNBAX expense ratio is 1.87%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?