Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Pzena PZILX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for PZILX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "PZILX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on PZILX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "PZILX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell PZILX? Or perhaps you’re looking for PZILX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this PZILX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: PZILX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: PZILX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in PZILX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to PZILX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: Pzena Long/Short Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (PZILX).
- What are PZILX holdings?
- What is PZILX performance? What are PZILX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did PZILX have historically?
- What is PZILX dividend yield?
- What is PZILX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is PZILX expense ratio?
- Does PZILX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is PZILX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is PZILX beta? How would you assess PZILX risk?
- What is PZILX Sharpe ratio?
- What is PZILX Finny Score? PZILX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in PZILX? What are PZILX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in PZILX? What are PZILX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: Pzena Long/Short Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (PZILX).
The Fund seeks to achieve long-term capital appreciation. Under normal market conditions, the Long/Short Fund seeks to achieve long-term capital appreciation through long positions in securities priced below, and short positions in securities priced above, the Advisers estimate of long-term earnings power.
2. What are PZILX top holdings?
PZILX has 69 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 27.24% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Omnicom Group Inc||OMC||3.83%|
|General Electric Co||GE||2.91%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.23%|
|Capital One Financial Corp||COF||2.13%|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp A||CTSH||2.08%|
|Newell Brands Inc||NWL||2.05%|
3. What is PZILX performance? What are PZILX historical returns?
PZILX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.15%;
- 3-month return is 1.33%;
- 1-year return is -22.38%;
- 3-year return is -9.23%;
- 5-year return is -3.10%.
4. How many up and down years did PZILX have historically?
In the last 10 years, PZILX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is PZILX dividend yield?
PZILX yield is 0.35%.
6. What is PZILX minimum initial investment amount?
PZILX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is PZILX expense ratio?
PZILX expense ratio is 2.7%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does PZILX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
PZILX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. PZILX front-end sales load is 0. PZILX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is PZILX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is PZILX beta? How would you assess PZILX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.74;
- 5-year beta is 0.69.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in PZILX? What are PZILX buy reasons?
The following are PZILX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in PZILX? What are PZILX negatives?
The following are PZILX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>PZILX net assets</strong> are $23.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>PZILX expense ratio</strong> is 2.7%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?