Before we start: if you’re looking for QCELX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QCELX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QCELX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QCELX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QCELX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QCELX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QCELX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QCELX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QCELX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QCELX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QCELX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QCELX).
- What are QCELX holdings?
- What is QCELX performance? What are QCELX historical returns?
- What is QCELX dividend yield?
- What is QCELX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does QCELX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QCELX Finny Score? QCELX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QCELX? What are QCELX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QCELX? What are QCELX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QCELX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related securities. The Adviser seeks to invest in attractively valued companies with positive momentum and a stable business. The Fund generally invests in large- and mid-cap U.S. companies.
2. What are QCELX top holdings?
QCELX has 256 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 31.26% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Dec 20||ESZ0||4.91%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.90%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||1.97%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.65%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.50%|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||1.34%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.33%|
3. What is QCELX performance? What are QCELX historical returns?
QCELX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.95%;
- 3-month return is 2.49%;
- 1-year return is 2.49%;
- 3-year return is 18.06%;
- 5-year return is 14.65%.
4. What is QCELX dividend yield?
QCELX yield is 1.05%.
5. What is QCELX minimum initial investment amount?
QCELX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
6. Does QCELX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QCELX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QCELX front-end sales load is 0. QCELX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 25. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 25.
8. What are the pros of investing in QCELX? What are QCELX buy reasons?
The following are QCELX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in QCELX? What are QCELX negatives?
The following are QCELX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QCELX net assets are $299.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QCELX 3-year return is 18.06%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 22.25%.
- QCELX 5-year return is 14.65%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 17.97%.