7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QCENX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for QCENX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QCENX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QCENX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QCENX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QCENX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QCENX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QCENX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QCENX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QCENX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QCENX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QCENX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QCENX).
- What are QCENX holdings?
- What is QCENX performance? What are QCENX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QCENX have historically?
- What is QCENX dividend yield?
- What is QCENX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QCENX expense ratio?
- Does QCENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QCENX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QCENX beta? How would you assess QCENX risk?
- What is QCENX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QCENX Finny Score? QCENX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QCENX? What are QCENX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QCENX? What are QCENX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QCENX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related securities. The Adviser seeks to invest in attractively valued companies with positive momentum and a stable business. The Fund generally invests in large- and mid-cap U.S. companies.
2. What are QCENX top holdings?
QCENX has 202 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 27.05% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||2.76%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.66%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.99%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.69%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.56%|
3. What is QCENX performance? What are QCENX historical returns?
QCENX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.95%;
- 3-month return is 9.01%;
- 1-year return is 12.52%;
- 3-year return is 7.13%;
- 5-year return is 9.32%.
4. How many up and down years did QCENX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QCENX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is QCENX dividend yield?
QCENX yield is 0%.
6. What is QCENX minimum initial investment amount?
QCENX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is QCENX expense ratio?
QCENX expense ratio is 0.7%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QCENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QCENX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QCENX front-end sales load is 0. QCENX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QCENX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.94%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.18%.
10. What is QCENX beta? How would you assess QCENX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.05;
- 5-year beta is 1.05.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in QCENX? What are QCENX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QCENX.
14. What are the cons of investing in QCENX? What are QCENX negatives?
The following are QCENX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QCENX net assets are $11.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QCENX 3-year return is 7.13%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 13.61%.
- QCENX 5-year return is 9.32%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 14.34%.
- QCENX expense ratio is 0.7%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.